• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nintendo Direct, today at 2PM.

WILL NOT FEATURE ANY NX NEWS!
Simply releases for 2016 for 3DS and WiiU.

NightCry for PC launches this spring
1422097505-night-cry.jpg

True Horror Cuts Deep

To everyone who has been supporting NightCry

February has now come to a close, and the period for downloading the alpha demo version that was made available midway through the month is over. We are thrilled that so many people downloaded the alpha demo and would like to thank you again for the feedback you posted in the forums. Every day, we are making adjustments while referencing your opinions.

Having played the alpha demo, you might be eager to find out what happens next! Of course, we can't reveal any specific details, but we would like to share with you a trailer as we steadily move closer towards completion.

Thanks to your support, the PC version of NightCry has been confirmed for release this spring, 2016. We are nearly there, so please stay tuned for further updates!

The "Coming Soon" pages for the Steam website and the publisher Playism are now online: Steam - Playism

We are currently making final adjustments to the game. Please look forward to this grizzly tale of horror and despair.

kickstarter.com/nightcry

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
... I've heard of it but wasn't it a mobile only game?
Nope, it's a fully fledged RPG for the PS Vita. Written by the guy who wrote Personas 1 & 2 (aka the good ones :tongue:).

And I for one can't wait to get it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You're entitled to your opinion and maybe the story in Persona 1 and 2 is better, but 3 and 4 blow it out of the water gameplay-wise.

Stoked for NightCry BTW, looks fantastic.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Off topic but I liked P2 story and gameplay, but P1 was tedious as the game though story was nice. I think P3 has weakest story with biggest amount of bland characters and though I love P4 it still big departure from original mature tone.

berto

I Saw the Devil
M9MkcXUy

New Aqure Enix Studio to Revive Classic JRPG Hallmarks

At this year’s Game Developers Conference, the newest studio within the Square Enix Holdings group of companies, Tokyo RPG Factory, was on hand to reveal its debut title — I am Setsuna. The title is slated for digital release for the west this summer on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam.

Led by director Atsushi Hashimoto, Tokyo RPG Factory aims to capture the narrative depth, impactful storytelling and masterful character development inspired by the golden era of Japanese role-playing games and bring them to current hardware and technology. With a battle system inspired by the classic hit Chrono Trigger, I am Setsuna brings back authentic RPG gameplay, beautiful art design and a sorrowful story to the new generation.

Vita version dropped... :grumpy: Son of a bitch...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Vita version dropped... :grumpy: Son of a bitch...
Wow, we really are getting screwed over this year. So many localisations dropping versions of games.

Other than that I'm interested, I may import the Vita version if it peaks my interest enough.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Wow, we really are getting screwed over this year. So many localisations dropping versions of games.

Other than that I'm interested, I may import the Vita version if it peaks my interest enough.
Nights of Azure also got dropped for a US release. I heard the game performed very poorly in the Vita, very choppy, couldn't even hold 20fps, so I can't blame them for not porting it to the US but I still find it disappointing to not be getting more Vita games.

Top Bottom