• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
That's unlikely, considering how close we are to release. If the game was over a year away, maybe, but 6 months probably won't allow for such a major change to the game, to replace and entire stage, the prologue, no less. There is still things that need to be done within that time so it's not as though they aren't still busy and chances are, with the release so close by, they will be showing off that footage before long, themselves.
Maybe so, but if it does happen... don't be surprised.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Qhq04oZ_d.jpg

This poster is giving off an Infinity War type vibe from it but its mostly due to Nero's pose in the middle.

I guess the drill based DB moves I saw in the trailer are a different DB than the rocket/Punchline.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Someone found a hidden area in the demo:

I was going to post this but oh well!!:D

I heard the mission ranking system was more based around how Bayonetta does it which focuses more on just how you perform in fights and orbs you collect and less emphasis on time (THANK GOD). So like Bayonetta there could be hidden areas with extra fights in them to raise the mission rank.

In one of those rumors it says there will be some changes to the mission structure. I guess the ranking system and the hidden fights are one of them.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
From that resetera thread.

DlMzp20W0AEJw9C.jpg:large

This iiiis...pretty telling of what kinds of Breakers we get. We've got Ragtime; something that looks to affect the Red Queen and Exceed; Gerbera and its lasers; a classic Buster arm <3; the shocking Overture; ROKKETTO PANCHI; a drill(?); and a chain-blade kinda dealio?

I wonder how you actually decide what Breakers you get? Can you talk to Nico and you decide which kinds of Breakers you want her to scatter on the road ahead? Or will she toss out whichever ones she wants because "Screw you, asshole. Nico knows best."

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Ok... Just don't don't do it again.

giphy.gif

Y'know what I really want a clean image of? That glamour shot of Nero in the loading screen, with the Red Queen and a Devil Break in the background. Some good detail on that. It seems like they're giving each character a specific little emblem. Nero has a heart with a rose and a hand, I think? I can't remember where I saw it now...

berto

I Saw the Devil
giphy.gif

Y'know what I really want a clean image of? That glamour shot of Nero in the loading screen, with the Red Queen and a Devil Break in the background. Some good detail on that. It seems like they're giving each character a specific little emblem. Nero has a heart with a rose and a hand, I think? I can't remember where I saw it now...
giphy.gif

Anyway, if I remember right that image had the text on the black side of the screen. If I can find footage of the game in 4K I could easily doctor it out. The trick is finding the right footage and moment when there is very little text since the less there is the less likely it is to dip into the image.

Top Bottom