• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for Dante's daughter

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd prefer Dante with lady myself , or a full demon like Trish, but not Trish as she is his mother's double and that would be weird

Then his daughter would be 3 quarters demon and probably Uber powerful

I Invision her as tall with silver hair and blue eyes , decked out in dark green leather trenchcoat , 3/4 length leather pants and a black blouse or shirt

And for weapons , a pair of hand guns , kunai , a kusari Gama and some tonfas

Maybe a pair of cutlasses/medium sized swords as her main devil arms

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be funny if Dante had a kid who was a stickler for rules and constantly exasperated at his antics.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Imagine what controversy it would cause if they retconned the DmC reboot to as follows

Dante main canon is the other Dante's father not sparda from that universe

Dante got an angel pregnant , due to the union powers behind the scenes took the twins born of it and sent them to limbo which is an alternate universe and dimension

The sparda there was entrusted with looking after them

Story in DmC stays otherwise the same , with them thinking sparda is their actual dad

Be a great way for them to merge things sometime if they wanted to

DarkSlayerVergil

Imagine what controversy it would cause if they retconned the DmC reboot to as follows

Dante main canon is the other Dante's father not sparda from that universe

Dante got an angel pregnant , due to the union powers behind the scenes took the twins born of it and sent them to limbo which is an alternate universe and dimension

The sparda there was entrusted with looking after them

Story in DmC stays otherwise the same , with them thinking sparda is their actual dad

Be a great way for them to merge things sometime if they wanted to
Funny considering I heard someone mention before the games release that V could possibly NuDante and Kats son from the DmC verse since he change his hair color while using a spell-book.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
But if it were Lucia to be the mother of the daughter, think Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII!

FinalFantasyXIII.jpg

Imagine her using scissor-like blades that split. Plus twin gun-daggers.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Except Lucia is full demon and those genetic traits would shine through too so a daughter could end up with red hair ,(which is fine) but she wouldn't look like a sparda grandchild then

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'd rather not start a trend of giving everyone a son now. DMC is already kind of a Sparda family soap-opera, let this game be the end of that thing and the beginning of thinking more outside that box.

DarkSlayerVergil

Except Lucia is full demon and those genetic traits would shine through too so a daughter could end up with red hair ,(which is fine) but she wouldn't look like a sparda grandchild then
Honestly this is kinda of off-topic but for some reason I've always shipped Vergil with Lucia.

I'd rather not start a trend of giving everyone a son now. DMC is already kind of a Sparda family soap-opera, let this game be the end of that thing and the beginning of thinking more outside that box.
Please show me where in this franchise where it went "Soap-Opera" due to the characters having children.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It's mostly been Dante all along with Vergil relegated to being a puppet or mia, then Nero came along and now Vergil is back

How will a son or daughter for Dante make it a soap opera lmao

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
How will a son or daughter for Dante make it a soap opera lmao

Relying on unnecessary, cringy family affairs to introduce new characters or plot points has always been a characteristic of soap operas. And DMC games have had that in spades for years, everything always revolving around the Sparda bloodline in some way or another.

I already cringed with the whole Vergil and Nero thing back then. I just don't see the reason to give Dante a son or daughter or whatever. At least in the biological sense. A much cooler idea to me would be a kind of adopted son. Maybe someone who reminds him of himself when he was little, play around with that concept.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
This was more of an idea to continue the series rather than a shoehorn in

I personally really don't like Nero , and if the series continues with him without Dante I'd honestly be devestated

So an offspring of Dante's in a main entry or spin off game would be much better

Just what I'd want , also to be fair everything started with Mundus rebellion or betrayal of generals close to him so it is fitting they are all out for his kins blood with him being gone

It's like everyone in dragonball always being after Goku , or Gohan if Goku isn't a available, it becomes a trend ya , but it works

DarkSlayerVergil

At least in the biological sense. A much cooler idea to me would be a kind of adopted son. Maybe someone who reminds him of himself when he was little, play around with that concept.
Isn't Nero kinda this already to an extent?

This was more of an idea to continue the series rather than a shoehorn in

I personally really don't like Nero , and if the series continues with him without Dante I'd honestly be devestated

So an offspring of Dante's in a main entry or spin off game would be much better

Just what I'd want , also to be fair everything started with Mundus rebellion or betrayal of generals close to him so it is fitting they are all out for his kins blood with him being gone

It's like everyone in dragonball always being after Goku , or Gohan if Goku isn't a available, it becomes a trend ya , but it works
Funny things is that ever since Vegeta became an "earthling" it's normally Vegeta being the punching bag when Gokus not thier plus Dragonball is actually one of those series where I would prefer if they focused more on the next gen of fighters like Pan, Uub, Goten, Trunks, and Bulla with Gohan being the middle. Gohan could mentor the younger fighters while still learning from the vets like Piccolo, Goku, and Vegeta.

Top Bottom