• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Astrological Consideration

So, apparently, the Sparda twins, Sparda, & Eva are without a birth year, never mind a birthdate! No one even knows their exact ages either. This also goes for Nero...

For intrigue while searching for the facts, if there be any, what would you consider the twins's zodiac signs & why? Any takes for Sparda, Eva, & Nero? How about other additional characters such as Trish, Lady, Kiery, & Nico?

*There is a 16 personality Myers Briggs/Jung thing around as well. Those interested that have the knowledge of the MBTI, feel free to post the MBTI personas of each, if you wish.

-----

My assumptions: the twins could possibly be Leos, being highly stubborn but ever so active. It's also possible they could be Scorpios, being stubborn with some things in depth about them. Not all Scorpios are silent types, meaning even Dante could fit the profile. As for the other characters, I haven't yet assumed anything yet. Nero's, I've tried to think of but figured he may be a Cancer, Pisces, or even on the cusp of something.

MBTI: I perceive Dante as an ENTP or ESTP, Vergil as hardcore INTJ (110%!), & Nero as INFP or ISFP. I also assume Kiery as an INFJ.

-----

What do you all think?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think it's safe to assume that Dante's birthday would be the month and day that DMC1 came out while the same can be said for Nero when DMC4 came out.

DragonMaster2010

Intriguing...

However, what years do you suppose the 3 were born in?
The first Devil May Cry was in 2001 so if we assume that Dante is 25 in that time and he's like 18 in DMC3, then

DMC3: 1994 AGE: 18
DMC1: 2001 AGE: 25
Anime: 2002 AGE: 26
DMC2: 2004 AGE: 28
DMC4: 2008 AGE: 32
DMC5: 2013 AGE: 35

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
There was a thread last year that broke down the exact ages of Dante and Nero via the timeline but I'm too lazy to go look for it.

So instead I'll just copypasta this from the wikia:
"as stated by designer Tatsuya Yoshikawa in the Devil May Cry: 3142 Graphic Arts book that Dante is "around 40" by the events of Devil May Cry 4."

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The series has never had a strict timeline. Its more a series of events that could be rearranged if need be. Like what happened with DMC2 as it moved from last in the timeline to before 4.

Last edited:
The first Devil May Cry was in 2001 so if we assume that Dante is 25 in that time and he's like 18 in DMC3, then

DMC3: 1994 AGE: 18
DMC1: 2001 AGE: 25
Anime: 2002 AGE: 26
DMC2: 2004 AGE: 28
DMC4: 2008 AGE: 32
DMC5: 2013 AGE: 35

These are sporadic & incorrect, unless they're sincerely just an estimated guess... if the twins were 18 in 1994, they'd have been born in 1976. However, if they were 35 in 2013, they'd be born in the year 1978!!!

DragonMaster2010

These are sporadic & incorrect, unless they're sincerely just an estimated guess... if the twins were 18 in 1994, they'd have been born in 1976. However, if they were 35 in 2013, they'd be born in the year 1978!!!
Oh crap my math was off. I meant 37. And yeah this IS just estimated guesses if we're being realistic since DMC has no set years of these characters.

Benny

I find Vergil really hard to do a serious MBTI typing. Not because he's that complex of a character but his writing was too vague and unclear. Also no he's not INTJ

I remember laughing at some random wall of text post on a website for MBTI/Jung stuff attempted to seriously type Vergil, then turned out lot of information the author included in their post was just headcanons...

Top Bottom