• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Pac-Man championship edition 2 plus. It's part of the namco museum pac collection. as much as I love the first game, this one is even better. Plus the collection comes with splatterhouse. Not to mention the switch version has extra co-op mode the other versions lac. Not only that, but there's also an adventure mode, and it's a Pacman game with boss battles. You heard that right, boss battles. They're neat and really fun.

OneechanBara: bikini zombie slayers (Wii). Before Z:Kagura and Z2 Chaos, this was the best game in the series. That's said despite having some fun mechanics it is just average. The lack of enemy variety empty bosses doesn't help. That said, the bosses are fun to fight. At least the game is not long (every character has 8 chapters), but they already used most of the same environment has that you go and slightly different orders or paths depending on the character. Saki is the most fun to use so far. She just kill zombies so easy with her wrestling moves. while the game uses motion controls, the waggle is not as bad as I thought it would be and it is pretty responsive but not one to one. I still don't know why they didn't do classic controller support. The game came out in 2009, by this point they should have had that option right out of the gate. certain zombies (mud men) are only killable with precise movement from the wiimote and nunchuck. If you're planning a Saki, all you really have to do is spam the grab mechanic and she'll usually do it 95% of the time. That said I would have not spend $30 on this back in 09. what's the time I could have gotten it for $2 but I hesitated and somebody took it the next. How's able to get it for 6 bucks so that's something.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
In about 4 minutes I'll be playing the new Final Fantasy XIV expansion, finally, but in the mean time I'm playing Azur Lane while I wait for the patches to finish.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
God of War (i found Mimir- now it gets funny).

Life is Strange- the awesome adventures of captain spirit. (It's adorable and subtly sad).

Aurelius

Diablo 3 on PS4. Still cracks me up that my brother came home one day and saw me playing as the Necromancer, dodge rolling around like there was no tomorrow. His reaction was priceless! Turns out the PC version of Diablo3 doesn’t have a dodge button.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Super Monkey Ball 2. I just bought a copy from Disc Replay. Case, Manual, and disc are in perfect condition. This a fun Sega ass arcade game! I wish I had got this back then, but I got it for cheap, so there are no complaints!

Goldsickle

Replaying Deus Ex: Mankind Divided but loaded a New Game+ file, which I regret later.
Before mid-game, I have already gotten all the augmentations I wanted and I have way too many Praxis surplus.
It's not as fun as upgrading one by one.
Probably gonna restart from zero.

Meg

Forza Horizon 4! Really good so far, but I'm absolute crap at it. :laugh::facepalm:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Samurai Warrriors 4 - Thought I pop in again for some stress relief. Still a fun game. I won't bother with the expansions though.

Reactions: Meg

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Replaying resident evil 2 remake on ps4
Playing apex on Ps4 and teppen on smartphone

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just beat Tales of Vesperia. Going to play Will: A wonderful world. A Chinese text based game for the Switch. I tried to find a physical copy but they literally had 1 copy at GameStop, and I’m talking about their online store. They had nada anywhere else.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Shenmue 2 , elex, technomancer, generation zero, division 2, anthem

Borderlands 2 and the pre sequel , darksiders 3 , dying light

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I delayed getting a Platinum Trophy because of the boring "collect every ID tag" or tasks like that.
That's one of the most annoying Trophy requirement in games.
Agreed, but the only one left I have is to complete a no death run now.

I still have most of the DLC to finish up as well, no trophies for that I guess. This is just about my all time favourite game now though.

Top Bottom