• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I put on the KH3 demo for my cousins. I'm earning my cool uncle and my responsibile uncle badges.
let me brag about myself :cautious: "filp back my hair"
vergil-devil-may-cry-3-43591400-469-222.gif

So.....you gave your cousins KH3, well........to gave my nephew nostalgic experience from past.
I installed classic games on an android phone from my past (galaxy note 4) but here we're, my sister finally bought for him a brick console :sneaky: (yes the real one not the perfect simulate on mobiles), I stuck in the past as an old man :ROFL:.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's been hard lately. Currently I'm trying to find reasons to smile, so I

... ordered sushi
... sent my missionary report for this month
... read some Scriptures
... and now I'm gonna play games and chill.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Impatiently waiting for my covid results (day 3 and still nothing) whilst trying to recall what it feels like to breathe properly.

Also about to crack on with some more My Time in Portia (undecided whether I like it yet or not).

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
The whole family decided go to the mountains for fun for snow (with my sister children & their friend & my brother).
We enjoyed the nature by drinking :coffee: (tea), fast forward everyone is now at their home except me because I'm uncle but who cares :ROFL:, my nephew happiness is important but kids this days :sneaky:, he first started play a game on ps4 and told him I'm a not good gamer (despite he still don't understand I didn't even play any modern consoles) but I told him take his time on level so he go through halfway and he gave the control to me and I asked him how controls are and I did impossible in his perspective (where to go a cool uncle play for his nephew :ROFL:).
At end of my journey when I was on way to home I saw 2 familiars :eek::
cat-crow.jpg

Play this banger for them maybe they will follow :ROFL:.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The little one went back to sleep so I'll check the news briefly and write what I can. Got to use the short moments to my advantage ;)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Enjoying a glass of water and mother-in-law's homemade malt bread after exercise.

Sauna would be perfect, but it's a bit late for that. Well, a hot shower will do!

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Little Bean is asleep, my spouse is having a snack, so I'm preparing myself to bed in peace and reading a bit before tucking in.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Re-learning Spanish...no particular reason. It certainly has nothing to do with the fact that I'm watching the "Legend of the Three Caballeros", no siree.

:sneaky:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm feeling sad, cranky, and overall just terrible today

So I figured I'd go all in with being a lady hormone monster. Now I'm wearing a silky bathrobe, lying on sofa after sauna and doing a very very VERY girly beauty face mask for myself. All I yearn for is a glass of red wine.

I guess I am not able to wear a dress for at least five years after this...
Or maybe I can fix it by going to the hardware store, buying some tools and building A GOD DAMN CHAINSAW AS A DIY PROJECT
so my life would be balanced again

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Endless JRPG. It's so fun. Pretty much no skill needed just a few pointers. The rest is just always addictive fun that never lets up. Reset every 24 hours. Always new rewards to click on. Sometimes event. In short I always have something to do with this. The only problem is my wallet when I buy more credit[Diamond Currency] than I should. How can I not play this every day 24-7.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well right now been on lore research for my fanfic and i think i can now just do chapter 1 as its more rewrite of something i wrote way back in my highschool days

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ventoy,virtualbox,mac,linux,mint,ubuntu and read about how many versions of linux there actually are.

Top Bottom