• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Stahp, why is so much good stuff coming out in July. My wallet won't last. :eek:

It's simple, just get the game(s) you know you're going to play the most, and save the rest for next time. There's plenty of games I like to, but I am not going to try to reorder every single one. Nothing wrong with pacing yourself.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fatal Frame 5 port. Finally I can give up on Wii U emu which I cant get working anyway. Got it on steam. Just have to reinstall windows. At Linux at the moment. It has some DLC with costumes from earlier games in the franchise. Also the Wii U controller thingy which looked very annoying when taking pictures is removed. Now it's on all the new gen consoles. Good thinking devs. I wanted to buy it but could not. I did not have Wii U console. If it was on steam but it was not. So I turned for emu but that was a dead end. Take my money. At least make it available. Now it is and now you got my money. Win win. Will the port be worth it overall I dont know but I think it should turn out fine. Maybe beyond budget. Yep good thinking and thank you. Finally I can play it with plus DLC stuff. If you like horror sci-fi Japanese this is something I would recommend. Honestly the game series is quite popular isnt it? Worth checking out.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Street Fighter VI looks sick as ****! The actually aged the characters! They're back with the hip-hop! They're back with the hip-hop! The game has an identity! Dat Awesome Logo!

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Game of 2023 right here folks, I'm calling it now... :love:

THE HYPE IS REAL!!!

Street Fighter VI looks sick as ****! The actually aged the characters! They're back with the hip-hop! They're back with the hip-hop! The game has an identity! Dat Awesome Logo!

They're about to put back the respect in Chun-Li's name. :cool: The First Lady of Fighting Games is now a Master with her own student(s).

1654348591414341036897120968958.jpg

In order,
Ryu, Ken, Dhalsim, Zangief, E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, Chun-Li
Cammy, Dee Jay, Rashid, Juri, Ed, Akuma
Luke, Marisa, Jamie, Mimi, Lili, JP, Kimberly, A.K.I

Also, Cammy's Super:

Also, Ken in the Character Select Screen:

16543484304426140378928325284988.png

Blue Box Dev Behind PS5's Abandoned Misled Fans, Solicited Business Deals In "Toxic" Chatroom

[...]

Oddly, the youngest person in the group was just 12 years old, and was described by other members as loud and rude. On one occasion while the group chatted in a PlayStation voice party, this young fan told another member of the group to kill themself, while Kahraman remained quiet on his end. Other members privately consoled the person and expressed disappointment that Kahraman did nothing about it.

Since last fall, the group has gone through several iterations but has maintained one commonality: It's been "toxic." What began as a place for eager fans to socialize with the developer of a game that was in the spotlight had become more like a pledge of allegiance and secrecy to someone who conducts themselves in a questionable manner. Sources say members felt like they were meant to support the game and praise Kahraman in between rounds of Rainbow Six Siege with him--a game he frequently invited some of them to play deep into the night--or they could get out.

Some who have spoken to GameSpot said they have been afraid to speak out on the game's lack of progress or Kahraman's erratic behavior due to the aforementioned NDA he had some members fill out and sign. The document asked for their private addresses, among other information. However, a copy of that NDA acquired by GameSpot features a lack of legal language, suggesting it was drawn up hastily and may be non-binding. It also includes some grammatical errors similar to those Kahraman makes in his writings. Those with knowledge of the group have decided to speak up more recently as materials he shared have begun to leak en masse.
Geez, what a trip.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
They're about to put back the respect in Chun-Li's name. :cool: The First Lady of Fighting Games is now a Master with her own student(s).
That too. I won't look at the roster leak. I already know two of the leaked characters. I do not want the rest spoiled for me.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So...rounding up some of the information from various interviews for FF16 from the past couple of days.

• The combat director worked on Devil May Cry. The Kingdom Hearts team have been a great help in designing the combat and bosses.
  • You can control the summons in giant kaiju boss battles. Each one will be a different style, one summon battle is a shooter, another is wrestling, etc.
  • Not open world. "Area-based" but will take inspiration from open world games (doesn't specify in what way).
  • Party members are AI, you only control the main character Clive. Maybe something like Pre-DLC FF15 or Kingdom Hearts?

Hmm...I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, I'm completely fine with it not being full open world. But the Party members once again being AI only is really going to bug me.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
So...rounding up some of the information from various interviews for FF16 from the past couple of days.

• The combat director worked on Devil May Cry. The Kingdom Hearts team have been a great help in designing the combat and bosses.
  • You can control the summons in giant kaiju boss battles. Each one will be a different style, one summon battle is a shooter, another is wrestling, etc.
  • Not open world. "Area-based" but will take inspiration from open world games (doesn't specify in what way).
  • Party members are AI, you only control the main character Clive. Maybe something like Pre-DLC FF15 or Kingdom Hearts?

Hmm...I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, I'm completely fine with it not being full open world. But the Party members once again being AI only is really going to bug me.
If they do a demo, you could test it out for yourself.

Top Bottom