• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta 3

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here's the official description from websites, which really adds to it all.

Here's the Best Buy:
The witch is back and more powerful than ever! Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new , over-the-top climax action game. Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch Time ability. This time, invading manmade bioweapons called Homunculi find themselves in Bayonetta’s crosshairs. Get ready for a devilishly good time Tap into Bayonetta’s naughtier side with Demon Masquerade, a new ability that channels the demon linked to her weapon allowing for some exciting action options, not to mention some hair-raising combos. She can also summon her demonic darlings like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae during battle, unleashing their demonic powers in the heat of combat and in new, larger-than life battles where you directly control the action. A bounty of Bayonettas Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you’ll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You’ll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!

Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new , over-the-top climax action game.
Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch Time ability.
This time, invading manmade bioweapons called Homunculi find themselves in Bayonetta’s crosshairs.
Tap into Bayonetta’s naughtier side with Demon Masquerade, a new ability that channels the demon linked to her weapon allowing for some exciting action options, not to mention some hair-raising combos.
She can also summon her demonic darlings like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae during battle, unleashing their demonic powers in the heat of combat and in new, larger-than life battles where you directly control the action.
Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you’ll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last.
You’ll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!

Play-Asia (Basically the same):

Features​

• Get ready for a devilishly good time - Tap into Bayonetta’s naughtier side with Demon Masquerade, a new ability that channels the demon linked to her weapon allowing for some exciting action options, not to mention some hair-raising combos. She can also summon her demonic darlings like Gomorrah, Malphas, and Phantasmaraneae during battle, unleashing their demonic powers in the heat of combat and in new, larger-than-life battles where you directly control the action.
  • A bounty of Bayonettas - Fight your way through the streets of Tokyo, the mountains of China, and many other locales! Along the way you’ll meet a virtual coven of Bayonettas, each more fabulous than the last. You’ll also slash and slay as Viola, a feisty witch in training who fights with a sword and a capricious companion, the demon Cheshire. Find out what fate awaits Bayonetta, and if this arcane alliance can really save reality!

Description​

Bayonetta struts through multiple locations in an all-new, over-the-top climax action game. Sporting a wicked new ensemble and somehow familiar pigtails, the titular Umbra Witch must face a mysterious evil using her signature guns and time-slowing Witch Time ability. This time, invading manmade bioweapons called Homunculi find themselves in Bayonetta’s crosshairs.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
FXjx-C3UcAEPcAC

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I mean, yeah. It might be censored but you're still playing Bayonetta.
The context of the pictures that Bowser is still a concerned parent. With or without the censorship, he does not trust Bayonetta. At least Bowser really cares for Jr.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Yeah, I suppose so. Bayonetta was announced right before the film released so that would mean that Spd-Vrs was in production for a few years before that.

Edit:
So, people have been able to get images for the new covers and spotted a few new characters.
bayo-who.jpg

Feel free to guess who's who.
Clearly those are alternate Bayonettas and Jeannes from elsewhere, making quick cameos at notable points in the timeline to fix whatever is going on, like in Xenoverse.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Clearly those are alternate Bayonettas and Jeannes from elsewhere, making quick cameos at notable points in the timeline to fix whatever is going on, like in Xenoverse.
Those, I'm guessing, are going to be the way they introduce new weapons and mechanics.

berto

I Saw the Devil
FYZyJcxaIAAw_oz.jpg

Edit

So, new story tidbit from the Australian rating board:
Bayonetta 3 is an action adventure game in which human characters travel through a series of fantasy environments, battling monsters called Homunculi and an evil being known as Singularity. Players must make their way to an island, Thule, in order to prevent Singularity from destroying the known worlds.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
After two games in which Bayonetta faces off against God, and then God Above God, it's up to her, and her, and her, and her (ad nauseam) and her allies to face off against a literal Singularity threatening the multiverse.

That's so on-brand. I love it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I'm loving the new gameplay mechanics already. They're literally taking elements from Astral Chain and Scalebound. They even have the summons switching attacks! Viola plays like Raiden. Doing a perfect parry grants you Witch Time! Bayonetta 3 is going to be a complete game changer. It is going to set another new standard for action games and how they play.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm loving the new gameplay mechanics already.
Mechanically speaking, yeah. The visual presentation for the combat and gameplay, though, leaves something to be desired. There is definitely something off about this game as a Bayonetta tittle. The backgrounds, the presentation, the visuals. Most prominent is the new dash which looks, well, silly. I miss the panther, that sh** was metal. The Madama Butterfly thing just doesn't compare. I won't brush it all off since I've seen what P+ can do and have played all of the games they drew from and I'm hoping they'll pull off something great but I can't deny I'm less than excited about some of the presentation.

sec01_character.png
sec02_character.png

bg_beyo.png

Top Bottom