• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I need to have a day off next week. My Master's is complete enough so I guess I can do that.

Nothing good has ever come from burning the candle from both ends.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty I shall give you 1 point for watching OG DB but then I have to remove said point for the GT diss. "Why u do this 2 me RB?!" Oh have you gotten to "the part yet?" (What part you ask: You'll know when you see it) I do like how Super's art got that dark outline around the characters during this arc. It makes them POP more while on screen.
Lol, you'll have to forgive me; I just don't think I have the strength to get into another hundreds-of-episodes series. (Mainly it's just because GT isn't canon and I want to stick to the canonization--even if the retconned some stuff). I...actually don't know which part you're talking about, but I left after that episode with Roshi. Yes, that one. You know the one, lol. Last one was with the two Universe 4 guys (one shoots beams, the other refracts them back at the enemy). And agreed, I love how vivid it is! I've heard tell that while Toriyama still writes the stuff, it's his protege doing the animating, so that's cool.

CT: Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend coming up and not gonna lie, I am not excited; I just saw my in-laws last month. Why am I being subjected to their nonsense again so soon? >.>

+I made chocolate zucchini bread and it. Is. Scrumptious! ^~^

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Fandom (the wiki-hosting service) just acquired GameFAQs, Gamespot, Metacritic, and other sites.

F in the chat for all the sites mentioned, to be honest. Given Fandom's track record with acquisitions, now would be a good idea to save any FAQs or particularly worthwhile fandom content, since they don't care much about preserving them for posterity.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lol, you'll have to forgive me; I just don't think I have the strength to get into another hundreds-of-episodes series. (Mainly it's just because GT isn't canon and I want to stick to the canonization--even if the retconned some stuff). I...actually don't know which part you're talking about, but I left after that episode with Roshi. Yes, that one. You know the one, lol. Last one was with the two Universe 4 guys (one shoots beams, the other refracts them back at the enemy). And agreed, I love how vivid it is! I've heard tell that while Toriyama still writes the stuff, it's his protege doing the animating, so that's cool.

CT: Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend coming up and not gonna lie, I am not excited; I just saw my in-laws last month. Why am I being subjected to their nonsense again so soon? >.>

+I made chocolate zucchini bread and it. Is. Scrumptious! ^~^

To be fair Super's timeline has been put into question do to the Manga and Movies having different timelines. So yeah GT isn't the odd ball any more. Honestly I thought they were going to end Roshi but they faked us. A tender moment with Goku nonetheless.
I was talking about the "form" for a certain character. I don't think you are there yet. Let me know what you think of that moment when you see you it!

I get it now. I understand why everyone loves Final Fantasy 7. Also "it is Avalanche Time!!!!"

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ff15 got me thinking about KH again. I wanna like it but the current saga lost appeal. The Disney worlds feel too filler and the original cast can't keep your interest.

But if Lea gets a spinoff, I'm there.

Andor is great but a slow burn. If you like Rogue One, you'll probably like it.

It's more focused as a series and not burdened by nostalgia like the sequel trilogy.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
When I started jogging and got rid of an eating disorder I got my health back and no longer caught every single flu out there.

Now that the Little Bean goes to daycare, she of course catches all the flus and we're all ill again. It's absolutely not her fault, should go without saying, but besides being a heartbroken mother of an ill child, it is ofc annoying to cough again. I sorta thought jogging, gym training, and eating proper scale of necessary nutrients would prevent this.

So I'm trying to stay positive and thinking I'd probably be in a much worse condition if I didn't exercise and still ate like a pig. All the more reason to get back to my training program when I've recovered.

I also think my daughter is the bravest little flu fighter in the world, but I guess every mother thinks that ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The original plan for Sora and Ven's connection was to be reincarnation. I started thinking about what if Ven, Terra, and Aqua got reincarnated into new lives. They lived seperate lives till reuniting one day and having to reconnect.

I grew up a Bollywood kid. Reincarnation always intrigued me.

I'm hoping Alan Wake 2 does something for Halloween.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Why are the laws surrounding fishing so complicated, it's no wonder it's seen as unfashionable since you practically have to be a lawyer to memorize all the different byelaws that can suddenly change if you're a certain number of meters down a river. :eek:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wonder if I should play the dlc first or barrel through the next chapter?

I dub this version of Noct- "Alan Noct".

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Why are the laws surrounding fishing so complicated, it's no wonder it's seen as unfashionable since you practically have to be a lawyer to memorize all the different byelaws that can suddenly change if you're a certain number of meters down a river. :eek:
I own land next to a river and the laws still tried to tell me i couldn't fish there until i went to court and had it overruled

It is ridiculous, u would swear one person was gona make fish extinct lol

I am thinking now is a good time for ice cream

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ

I can tell you no law student in my faculty was very fond of memorizing the legal definition of a ditch, a river, and a creek, because there are different laws concerning e. g. fishing in and woodcutting around every one of them...

For instance, a creek would be an area of flowing water that you cannot travel along by rowing, with a flow less than two m3/second.

Yes I checked that for you. And yes I charge 50 bucks for this. Cash or credit?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For instance, a creek would be an area of flowing water that you cannot travel along by rowing, with a flow less than two m3/second.

Yes I checked that for you. And yes I charge 50 bucks for this. Cash or credit?
Ah, but I sense that might be the US' definition of "creek" and not ours. Here it means something completely different.

So I am rescinding that bill of yours. ;)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw a question about where a writer starts a story from- plot or characters.

I usually start from characters which is a holdover from writing fanfiction.

But most times they come with a plot suggestion so it works for now.

Rather than a plot, I'd say I come with a scenario first.

When people usually complain about plot, are they complaining about genre instead?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So I'm trying to stay positive and thinking I'd probably be in a much worse condition if I didn't exercise and still ate like a pig. All the more reason to get back to my training program when I've recovered.
Well, I've never had a clear bronchitis lasting for only two days. It used to be anywhere between 7-10 days. I guess healthier lifestyle pays off more than I realize.
Ah, but I sense that might be the US' definition of "creek" and not ours. Here it means something completely different.

So I am rescinding that bill of yours. ;)
Actually, Finnish definition. ;) No idea about US laws here.
I saw a question about where a writer starts a story from- plot or characters.

--

Rather than a plot, I'd say I come with a scenario first.
Same here! Do you also get these mental images of possible sienestys?

Top Bottom