• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Dr. Cheesesteak

Thaumaturge gets a new trailer.
I'm trying to limit myself to 1 new game a month this year. I'm really torn between The Thaumaturge and Alone in the Dark. I was pretty settled on Alone in the Dark, but this detailed trailer for Thaumaturge is really making the decision difficult lol.

(a couple small indies - Bore Blasters, Snufkin - are dark horses to be chosen, though)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm trying to limit myself to 1 new game a month this year. I'm really torn between The Thaumaturge and Alone in the Dark. I was pretty settled on Alone in the Dark, but this detailed trailer for Thaumaturge is really making the decision difficult lol.

(a couple small indies - Bore Blasters, Snufkin - are dark horses to be chosen, though)
I don't have a ps5 yet so I'm waiting till next year.

Plus I'm trying to cut back on spending.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Welp, that didn't take long at all.

So Reload is only the "Definitive Version" so long as you buy the extra DLC huh. :(

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Lain
I'm guessing they'll do the same with the Female protagonist route unless they decide to remake FES from the ground up.
Presumably you meant to say Portable, since Kotone wasn't in FES at all.

Given they just recently ported Portable to PC, I find it extremely unlikely that they'd remake it as well - especially since so much of it is identical to Reload anyways.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Presumably you meant to say Portable, since Kotone wasn't in FES at all.

Given they just recently ported Portable to PC, I find it extremely unlikely that they'd remake it as well - especially since so much of it is identical to Reload anyways.
Oh yeah my bad.

There's a missed opportunity to do the butterfly effect with kotone and have that be a theme in her journey. Portable originally tried it with certain characters but it didn't really go far enough.

Q2 tried to address Kotone meeting Minato but it was half-baked as Q2 spread itself really thin with the original characters/plot and the other Persona casts.

I thought a potential Portable Remake could've been a chance to get it right.

Oh well.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

The Sinking City 2

Sleight of Hand

The Alters.

Unknown 9: awakening.

The First Berserker: Khazan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom