• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you eaten lately

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
To add to the what have you threads trend lol

If one of these exists already, feel free to merge or delete this one @mods

Anyway, i had potato boxty a west ireland native thing and it is gorgeous.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I had a typical Sunday Roast which I am currently recovering from as I don't think the missus cooked the beef properly... o_O

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Just had 2 chicken burgers with rasher strips(bacon) and egg on them in the bun

And some mashed potato with chicken curry poured over it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Was pretty busy today, so I just whacked on some faggots, chips and peas and called it a day.

Still nice and hearty stuff though.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's Friday and so that means one thing - abstaining from meat as usual and so instead of a ham sandwich for lunch I had a nice buttery hot cross bun and for dinner it'll be the ol' classic of fish and chips. :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Crispy Cajun spice rubbed golden roast potatoes, homemade cider beer batter trout and soft poached eggs and chili sausages

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It’s Saturday which can only mean one thing - a sweet & sour chicken curry to reward myself for a week of hard work. :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I ate ten "micro-doughnuts" throughout the afternoon and now in the evening I am feeling more sluggish than a tortoise. o_O

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Today, well... 2 tablespoons of macaroni with vegan "bolognese". Half a cup of blueberry soup. A small bowl of ice cream. During this whole day. And I'm going to sleep now.

I'm rarely too ill to eat. Except if it's stomach flu ofc, which it isn't now...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Screenshot-2024-03-30-155058.png

You guys know what that is?

That is mämmi. A traditional Finnish Easter dessert and our official must-recommend-to-any-foreign-person-just-for-sh*ts-and-giggles-food. Come to Finland and discuss with any local about Finnish culture and they'll definitely ask you at some point if you've tried mämmi.

But its good and I just ate it with my hubby and 2yo. They love it with vanilla sauce.

Top Bottom