• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol Are you on a song streak or something?
aka958
aka958
No, just DMC song streak. I've been listening to Final Fantasy soundtracks for months. It's good with a little change before I go back. xP
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol You and your FF. I got FFVII: Advent Children in the mail today. :D It's one of my favorite movies.
aka958
aka958
You didn't get the complete version? :O
aka958
aka958
Also, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZMWszd5SRk

Got bored with DMC soundtrack. ._. And I've listened to this on my way to school, home from school, while playing FFVIII the last 5 days (Almost non-stop).
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
>.> Complete version? Elaborate, please.

And nice song. :p
aka958
aka958
Nicodemus Zamoran
aka958
aka958
I got to change that ringtone! But whenever she calls (rarely happens but w/e) I'm like "awesomeness!!!".

Then I wait a few seconds before answering the cell because I want to listen to more awesomeness.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol

As for FFVII Complete, I guess not. I don't remember seeing one of those guys launch themselves at a helecopter while on their bike. But that was my brother-in-law's copy, so I don't know yet. I'll find out soon enough now that i own my own. :p
aka958
aka958
It's the Blu-Ray version that is the complete.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Oh. Then no, don't got it. No blu-ray player to play it.
aka958
aka958
Hehehe... same here.

I got the FFVII: AC for DVD though. Nice movie. Lot's o' that good ol' Sephiroth.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol Yeah. It's the perfect movie for the late nights when you have absolutely nothing going on to interrupt you. :p
aka958
aka958
It is?

I thought... nevermind.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol If it's interrupted, it tends to be ruined. >.> Damned interruptions.
aka958
aka958
Ya. But it's pretty much an action movie all the way though.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
aka958
aka958
KFC isn't all that good! It's only in the US which makes them fail so badly! D:
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol I don't like either much. But when I saw how they were drawn, I had to laugh.
Top Bottom