• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Oh, so you challenge me with teh Ninja skillz, huuuu? I'll have you know I am a highly skilled ninja. Silent, quick, and deadly.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
I am more silent more quick and more deadly and additionally I am very stealthy.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
You can never acheive the skillz of one who has been a ninja for his whole life. I was so ninja-like when I was a kid, that I didn't really speak until I was 4. I am able to creep around people who wake up with the slightest of noises.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
I scare people with how quiet I am sometimes, causing them to start when they notice my pressence after long periods of being unnoticed. I blend into where I sit, stand, or lay to the point that people never see me.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
That sounds like me but I am so ninja that even when I talk People don't notice me and are like "where did that voice come from"
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
They don't even do that for me. I have to speak pretty loud to be niticed.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Yeah but my way scares people and is quite hilarious.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
I scare them by other means.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
i scare by any and all means I can think of and want to
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
This is getting a little old, don't you think?
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Not as old as your jokes *crowd gasps* ohhhh sick burn
lolz jk
yeah a little old
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Despite the fact that competition runs in our veins, I don't really like competing with friends. It tends to cause problems. So lets just agree we're equals in the Ninja department, K?
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
mehhh I don't know I am pretty ninja *thinks* but you have more experience *thinks more* I'll accept equality but I still get to use ninja as a verb cuz I do ninja people deal
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
You're not the only one who uses it as a verb. ;)
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
as long as i still can it's cool oh and i also chuck norris people that **** me off
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol Chuck Norris doesn't matter. He's a whole seperate section on the internet. And yeah, you can still use it. Us being equals doesn't mean we can't use Ninja as a verb.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
As long as as i can make anything I want into a verb we are ciool

so then hows life goin for the hellsayer knight?
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Meh. College is dull. As usual.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
college sounds better than high school from what my brothers tell me.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
That is actually true. It is better. But it's still dull.
Top Bottom