• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

aka958
aka958
Why do you leave me all alone when all I do is wait for you? Anticipating your return, longing for your next response.
Just... why? I don't know what to feel anymore, but I don't feel good, that's for sure.
aka958
aka958
You say we would chat on hotdrpda, as it was easier for you. But still, you only came in once or twice, then I'm all alone spamming the chatbox again.
aka958
aka958
My last responses from you: ":)", "I know :(" and of course "Yeah...".
That's small responses. And here's one on Owl-Boy:
"Owl Boy!!!!!! *hug* I'm really happy now that you're here!!!

How are you? :3"
The excitement! The happiness! So many words in one comment, I rarely see that.
aka958
aka958
What about me Marisa? Am I nothing now? All my efforts just to be with you, make you happy and be happy with you... nothing?
aka958
aka958
So... I just waited to be dissed? That's cold. I only think about you, wait for you. To be left like this, hurts, it hurts real bad.
Marisa
Marisa
Calm down... I tried my very best, being with you... now I'm not even sure you see that, anymore. If you see me now, you'll know I feel horrible hearing that.
aka958
aka958
Why didn't you tell me?

I'd never get angry at you. I'm just happy you are back, you don't have to avoid me. ._.
Marisa
Marisa
I know i should've. Well I guess we can talk now.
aka958
aka958
Not for long though, in 15 minutes my father wants the computer. DX

I've been wanting to do this for some time... *hugs*
aka958
aka958
Sorry for making you sad. I was just worried, extremely worried. I didn't know what to do, I had to confront you with it all. I usually bottle up most negative emotions, making me sometimes burst in either depression, sorrow or anger. Of course, I'd never direct my anger towards you, never.
aka958
aka958
However, I just got worried. What if you were just leaving me without answer? What if you didn't even like me anymore? What if I'm sitting here waiting for someone who doesn't even want me?

They are horrid thoughts. I needed to know, some things I can't handle alone, even though I always try. But you'll be here by my side when those things happens, right?
Marisa
Marisa
Aka, don't you worry now. In all times of sorrow, and darkness, I'll always be by your side. Just promise me you'll alwsys be by mine. Okay? :)

Oh, by the way Apology Accepted.
aka958
aka958
I would never leave your side. :3

How has your day been?
Top Bottom