• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol I can see that. Never really seen you around the forums, and I'll have been here a full year in the coming 4 days.
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
Nice! lol I feel like an old MGS vet...Kindof. I occasionally visit here but I miss the old members D: Alot left. =/
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Yeah, alot of the members left, but there are still alot of nice people around.
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
...lol Sorry for being slow, am using the PS3 browser which is giving me trouble on this site >_> And yeah I bet there are man. You seem like one of them. ^^ Pleasure to meet ya! =D
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
lol It's ok. I understand. It's rather difficult dealing with the PS3 browser. The more coding a site needs, the worse the PS3 deals with it. The site's gotten an upgrade, which means the coding has actually increased.

And it's a pleasure meeting you as well, Chibi.
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
Ah. Well, me being the type of guy who deals with what he has... ª_ª I actually found a workaround. =P Can actually make use of this site faster now. Well hey at least PS3 has a browser..unlike..*COUGH* lol. And thanks man. We should get to know eachother y'know, if you don't mind that is. ^ ^
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Don't mind at all. lol And yeah, XBox 360 sucks when it comes to the internet. :p
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
Wii as well! I mean, it used to be cool at first, but it sucks ass now, lmao...And Nintendo's thinking about making users pay for their online service. LOLOLOL...Dude its so friggin' terrible that it doesn't even have a NAME (In example: Like PSN, XBL, etc.)...lol poor sobs. XD Well PSN has been down for two days straight now actually. D:
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
Pretty gay if you ask me honestly. Official PS Blog said that PSN would be down for AT LEAST a day or two (Roughly 48 hours)..and that time's already passed. Ugh how much longer do I have to wait lol
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Those times are almost never accurate. The best thing to do is be patient, no matter how hard that is. lol
Top Bottom