• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Richtofen
Richtofen
Lo siento to hear that LoD. I'm glad you're pushing through and making the best of what you can. I wish you all the best as well. :) *hugs*

Fyi~ lo siento means sorry in spanish.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I'm sure you're not a hopeless romantic. Don't put yourself down, you're worth more than that. Much love to you my friend :)
Richtofen
Richtofen
Hey, I heard you might be a dad...Congratulations if you are. Hehe, well...in a sense I am. :p Much love to you as well friend. :)
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Hey, thanks :) Yeah, at the moment it sort of looks that way. But I can't say for definite that I am or not. The waiting is driving me a little bit nuts lol Thank you ^^ I'm glad you've got romance to spread. Good to see you happy :)
Richtofen
Richtofen
You're welcome. :)

Yeah I do, romance for the win. *winks* Everyone needs love in someway. =D
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
We're hoping it's a girl, we already have a name :)

That is definitely true =)
Richtofen
Richtofen
Oooh! <3 What's the name, if I may ask?

Omg, as much as I hate working...I need a full time job to get anywhere. x.x There's a friend I wanna see that lives in the Dominican Republic...and I want to go to college for Photography as well.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
The name is Chloe :)

I hear you. Money makes the World go 'round, and all that crap. Well I'm not technically in a full time job myself, it's classed as part time. I work five days a week though, so it may as well be full time. Thankfully I don't have work today, but I have it tomorrow -.- I agree, as much as work sucks, everyone needs a job. Good luck to you =)
Richtofen
Richtofen
That's a very sweet name. :D

I know, I hate the fact that 'money' makes the world go 'round and it ain't getting any cheaper. D=
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Thank you ^^

To be fair, money doesn't just make the World go 'round. Sorry if I bothered you by making that comment. Lots of things make it go 'round. Love is a very big reason the World keeps on spinning. But money is an essential in life, so I guess money makes life a lot better. But it does not dominate everything. Lots of simple free things can bring a lot of joy and happiness.
Richtofen
Richtofen
You didn't bother me at all. :) I was just simply stating that it is a big part and I really dislike it. Ah yes, Love...the crazy things you will do. =)
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I'm glad I didn't :) Yeah I totally agree with you. I don't like it myself either, it is a pain -.- Well not just the crazy things I will do, but the crazy things everyone will do lol Hey by the way, would you possibly want to read my DMC 5 Concept? If it's not too much to ask. If you want to that is =)
Richtofen
Richtofen
Hehe yea. ^_^

Sure thing. =)
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
=) I noticed in your occupation, it states that you're sadistically killing zombies. Is that undead Nazi zombies, might I ask? =/

By the way, how is life treating you at the moment? Besides the frustration of money. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Top Bottom