• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Meh. Could be better. Have fun with football.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
It was fun in some ways suckish in others like everything there is a good and a bad side.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
I am back so what ides ya got for me
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Demigods in a modern world. Humans who know about us don't particularly like us, and the gods frown down upon us. The father himself is our enemy, trying to destory us out of anger.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
what gods and what powers?
((so far me likey))
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Don't know yet. lol Try to come up with something. Nothing too powerful.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Let's see nothing to cliche and over used gods of strength ang magic and how about the elements of light and darkness the children will manipulate those with a weaker influence? how about that
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
I claim the light. lol
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
how about two gods male two female you could be light and magic i could be darkness and strngth
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
ehh. Explain that first part. Two gods male two female
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Well four god powers light, dark, dtrength, and magic So two gods are male two are femal or you could just combine two powers with one god then one male one female just so there is more variety to what we can do.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
Light and magic for me, huh? Ok. But we're doing Demigods. Children of gods and humans.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
I know I just say we need the gods cause as the children we inherit the power.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
to a lesser degree of course.
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
But with gods, you'd need only one god for the parent. You don't need the other. So only one power.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
True how about we got the dad male god with all the powers then he gets with the human chick who has us as twins and we each inherit only 2 of his powers a piece
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
I'll just stick with light. You can have two of the other three.
Mr Anderson
Mr Anderson
Strength and magic and to balance you can be the more intelligent objective bro and ill be the naive one
Nicodemus Zamoran
Nicodemus Zamoran
My guy will want a normal life. That's yes, he'll be intelligent, but he just would rather not be bothered with being a demigod. lol What about your guy?
Top Bottom