• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Hi VeeBee! ^_^

I'm good thanks, hope your well, yeah no worries, it would be an honor, you don't have to worry about crediting though I don't mind, no need to ask also :)
V
Vergil'sBitch
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Nothing too serious I hope,

Dam, you saw past my plan of sue-ing you! :p
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Thanks very nice blog you have there, never knew you were a Vergil fan! :p

One thing I may ask you to change if you don't mind and at all pos, I must have made a typo, my "y" is kinda sticky and sometimes doesn't register, I wrote "the" instead of "they" on the last point were it's something about not giving any info. Thanks again, but if you can't edit it no worries :)
V
Vergil'sBitch
har-har :p *laughs like a pirate... i don't know why*
Nothing too serious. Something they call 'petit mal' epilepsy.
They're just going to see if i have it.
V
Vergil'sBitch
Yesh, I shall see to that
V
Vergil'sBitch
Done it.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Petit mal?

I'm glad it's nothing too serious, you also better make a disclaimer, when examining your brain, be careful of over-exposure of epic-ness especially in the comedy department :p don't want anyone else sue-ing you!
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
V
Vergil'sBitch
lol. Acutally, that's a good idea.

basically, they're called 'vacant episodes'. it when you stare off for about 15 seconds, you can't speak and you have no idea that you're doing it. Its something to do with electricity spikes in the brain.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Would there be medication that could help if you had it?
V
Vergil'sBitch
Yes there is apparently (i've just looked). I think I'll be sick if they stick me on anything else. But, that's a rant set for another day methinks.
Top Bottom