• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Yeah, it's a relief, I doubt it had anything to do with it, but I messaged Dark Draken asking for him to close it, I think we all just needed to start fresh :)

How are you today?
V
Vergil'sBitch
No matter what info comes out about this game, there's always gonna be trouble.

Okay I suppose, a bit hurt, my dad can't seem to remember my birthday, but he can remember the birthdate of his other kids... :( (not that he put's it about, I mean from his first marriage...)

Anyway, How be you today?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I know that feeling, me and my dad have an...odd relationship, last year was the first in 5 he wished me a happy b'day and it was 2 weeks late XD oh well better late than never!
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I hate to say but I think your right any DmC news will end up being bad, funny thing though, is it me but, you know how when the first trailer came out and everyone was like, I love DMC! weren't you quite shocked how all these DMC fans came out of the woodwork?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
before this trailer buissnic I was beginning to think DMC fans were a dying breed, now we're a slandered one, I don't know which I prefer....oh wait, yes I do! :p
V
Vergil'sBitch
I'd rather be a dying breed any day of the week... less drama. Plus, it's more quiet.
V
Vergil'sBitch
Yeah, I never realised there was so many. But they only came out because of the change. Plus, quite a few of them were troll-y. Some of them only posted once and then never again.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
V
Vergil'sBitch
How did you get that layout? Ah, the good ol' days.
I remember setting up that group, most of the disgruntled fans that joined it now accept it. Wow, It took one day to change an opinion.
V
Vergil'sBitch
WAYT thread, you know I'm only joking... :p
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Of course :D but I don't think Vergil would find it as funny 0_o

I got the link of Mishka, you can still do VMs and they stay separate from this forum, but if the click on the links at top you get redirected here.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
It was a good group I went from being angry to being just so disheartened I didn't want to bitch anymore quite quick, like the other members, something that this new breed of fans don't seem to do, I realy think they just want a scuffle, like the British EDL
V
Vergil'sBitch
Lol... I think eventually some people have just accepted it. But, they still don't like it. I TRY not to give any negative opinion about it.

I just took a look at my vm's and the last person i spoke to
on there was... you :p It's like going into an empty house.
Top Bottom