• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
I know right? He's been nerfed recently but he's still absolutely amazing if played right.

I'll definitely be buying him as soon as I can.
aka958
aka958
If played right?
Shows I still got his stuff going on right. =D

Before I went on with a cooldown reduction build, however too little magic penetration makes for petty damage. But when fighting with lots of AP it was nice to spam Blood Transfusion every 1.94 seconds. o.o
It has longer cooldown now though... it really needed that nerf. <.<
aka958
aka958
Which other champions have you played as?
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
AP Vlad with a reasonable amount of spell vamp is god tier, transfusion just does so much damage and regens so much health with the right set up.

Formerly played Ryze before going for Vlad, bought Cho'gath yesterday and I've been playing him for a couple games. Absolutely loving the Cho'.
aka958
aka958
Oh yeah, Cho is great. So is Ryze.
What I love about Cho'gath is his ultimate and the Vorpal Spikes. I always write "Om nom nom nom" in all chat whenever I kill an enemy champion with Feast.

Have you seen much of Twitch, Karthus, Swain and Kassadin?
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Cho's great, took me a little getting used to, but his lane clearing abilities and the fact that it's possible to wipe half a person's HP in one skill is outstanding.

Friend of mine plays Karthus, used to main him and is very good at him, seems fun to play. Not seen the others though.
aka958
aka958
Yeah. He is a great supporter and tank. Some use him as an AP character but his abilities ain't that damaging to do so.

I mained Karthus before the server went haywire. Then all of a sudden every game started to lagg. It's really hard to aim with Lay Waste then. <.<
aka958
aka958
Kassadin is one of the most annoying champions and thus he is my main. His ulti is a teleport kinda like Flash but with an AoE damage on where he lands, that damage is raised by continiously spamming Riftwalk. It's cooldown is also about 6 seconds. o.o
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
I play Cho as a mix of AP/tank, I roll with enough health to soak up a LOT of damage, but I do enough damage that the enemy team can't afford to just ignore me, best of both worlds really.

Weird, can't say I've experienced much in the way of lag. Sure, the servers suck ass but every game has been lag free for me and my buddies. Maybe we're just lucky. :/
aka958
aka958
No, that was two months ago. <.<
I stopped playing as I got annoyed by the servers constant downtime. Shortly afterwards I got HoN. So whenever LoL isn't working I usually select HoN as my second option.

Yeah, I get that. Many usually do the same. His Feast is a huge plus. Have you tried hiding in a single little bush when you have Feast on level 3 and 6 stacks on it? I wonder how it could possibly hide him. o.o
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Ah right, fair enough.

Yeah, I think I almost died laughing when I saw that. Massive Cho taking up a good portion of the screen somehow being hidden by what is effectively a tiny patch of grass, I shouldn't have found that as hilarious as I did...
Top Bottom