• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Vauxchen
Vauxchen
Hey Ryan! Long time no speak. Just chillin' out during the summer, as per usual. What's up with you?
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Hey man. I swear this place misses alerts sometimes, I never got this one >_< I've recently found out I'm going to be a dad next year =)
Vauxchen
Vauxchen
Holy ****!! Congratulations!! Well done man! That's awesome news! Can I ask if you know the gender of the baby yet?
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Thanks man, appreciate it =) That seems to be everyone's favourite question. No, we're not aware of the gender just yet. We want it to be a girl though. How are things with you? =]
Vauxchen
Vauxchen
Best of luck with the child. :)
Things are pretty boring with me right now, start back at college in just over a week to start my A2 courses. I managed to get CCDD in my AS's which is all right, but I know that I was gaming too much to get good grades. This year, no more gaming. Or at least, a lot less. :p
Vauxchen
Vauxchen
I'm also trying to get my post count up now that I've seen how close I am to falling off the top posters on the forums!! :p
You been keeping busy?
420 character limit... Lol...
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Thanks man =) Best of luck with your child too...Oh wait, I'm not suppose to tell you about that...

Well like they say, there's a time and a place for everything. Gaming needs to be gamed, studying needs to be...Gamed? Don't cut it completely, just lower it a little like you said.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Since I've returned I've been posting away, and my post count just keeps going up. Remember that I'd be in the 10'000's right now, because I had about 4000 posts of mine removed all that time ago lol Well trying to, looking for a job the best I can do. Got an interview but it was up in Oxford, and I live near Bristol, so I'm like "No".
Vauxchen
Vauxchen
Me... And children?! I don't even have a girlfriend... Oh God... What have you done?! D:

No chance of you moving over to Oxford for the job? What is it you're looking to do?
Top Bottom