• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
G Gundam is the oddball of Gundam, but in a good way lol. And I believe it's because Mark Gatha is on some sort of reality TV show, and that's why he couldn't voice Domon. At least if you mean the English dub, I have no clue for the original Japanese audio. Is the new voice actor really bad or something?
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
He just sounds too deep to be Domon. He's not bad by any means, I still smile when he says his lines. He just doesn't have Domon's youth.

They got Master Asia's VA though, which was awesome.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Master Asia makes up for everything, lol. Seriously, the dude is awesome. He's old, sickly, and punting skyscrapers out of the ground with a broken ankle. Cutting Gundam heads with a piece of cloth outside of his mech, and rides in on an awesome horse. Probably my favorite character in G Gundam. What all Gundams are in Dynasty Warriors Gundam? I might need to pick it up.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
It has at least one representative from EVERY series.

Hell, it even has the Zeong playable! And the Qubeley!
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Oh wow. Now I'm partially regretting not playing that when my friend let me borrow it. But I was busy at the time. I need to find a way to get it back, like right now lol. Have you seen any of the older Gundams by the way? And nice new avatar too!
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
I have seen a little of the original series, and pieces of Zeta and Double Zeta, but the first one that I actually sat down and watched all the way through was G Gundam.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Thank you about the avatar as well. I've named this character Askeroth.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Askeroth is pretty awesome dude. Did you name it after something/someone? Sorry if these questions are too personal. You may ignore them if you want.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Not directly, no. I might've named him after someone on accident, but usually I try to make my names unique.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
You've got a better brain than I do for it. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. And I suggest if you ever have the time or you're really bored, you may watch Zeta if you want. It's probably my personal favorite. Although you might need to know a bit of the original Gundam series before you watch it. Just an idea though.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Based on the games, I know quite a bit of the original series. And I know Zeta was the most popular Gundam series, so it's definitely on my watch list.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Great to hear dude, hope that you enjoy it. And this may be an odd question, but is there anything you would recommend me to watch? I have nothing to do right now, I'm really bored lol.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Hmmm... Have you ever seen Full Metal Alchemist?
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Only the first season, I have not seen Brotherhood. Is it any good?
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Yes, it's very good. I recommend it.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Thanks dude, I'm watching it now. I'll let you know how it goes.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
Awesome, have fun. :p
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Well, I had some fun. I went to bed at about the time you commented here. I got caught up watching some of the episodes and didn't notice the time. And had to get up 2 hours later. Ha ha, I'll have to pay better attention in the future. And so far so good, I'll have to limit myself on the episodes to prevent this from happening again though.
DreadnoughtDT
DreadnoughtDT
How many did you watch so far?
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
About 11. All in one setting. I know, that was bad lol. I'm going to pick it up again later. Anything awesome I should know or would that be spoilers?
Top Bottom