• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Oh okay, well, I guess I'll just let it sit here to cool down before putting the syrup in. I feel like a master chef, preparing coffee on my own, I am awesome! Last time I tried to cook a meal using the oven, the fire alarms went off and I woke my parents up. They came running into the kitchen and I just made a weak smile at them. My dad shook his head and started to laugh XD.
Reira
Reira
Hahahahaha ^^
You're the best master chef of all times :D
Well when I was 12 years old my parents left to go out with their friends and I haven't food to eat xD.So I made pasta and when my mum called me to see if I had eaten I told her that I cooked and the 1st thing she asked "HAVE YOU TRUNED THE OVEN OFF???:|" XD
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Wow, she didn't trust you too well huh? XD. And thanks for the awesome title :D I am totally the best chef. I wasn't allowed near the stove until I was 14, so I understand your mom being scared I guess lol. And cooking at 12? You just stole my Master Chef title you gave me then! I can't compete with that D: Congratulations though lol. The best I can make is cookies :c
Reira
Reira
You're welcome :D
Well I forgot to mention that the half of the pasta was stucked in the pan so I failed XD
And I can't make cookies ;(
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Did you forget to stir it or something? XD. And hopefully the other half was good, I hate having nothing to eat lol. And I can make the best cookies ever! Actually, I don't know that, my dad eats them too fast ... He's not fat, just a pig XD
Reira
Reira
Probably xD
Yeah me too ;p
Next time make them when your dad isn't home and eat them yourself xD
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
I'm always at College when he is at work. And we come home nearly at the same time, where I wouldn't have enough time to prepare them XD. When I tell him I'm going to make them, he always texts an evil smiley face on my phone, since he knows all of that lol. My mom doesn't stop him either D: If you're wondering if my parents sound annoying, they are ._.
Reira
Reira
Oh that's bad then ;/
Well mine are too XD
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Sorry to hear about that lol. Bah, I just got up and accidentally overslept. How are you today?
Reira
Reira
Hahaha ;p
Well I 'm not good today ;/
How about you?
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Not good? I hope you feel better. I think I'm slightly sick myself :c Is everything alright? Or is it too private to discuss? Sorry if it is.
Reira
Reira
I'm kinda better now:)
I hope you're okay :)
Well it's not too private but if you want we can discuss in the inbox:)
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
We don't have to, up to you. Sometimes when I'm feeling bad I usually just prefer to be alone/keep it to myself. I wouldn't want to intrude in such a situation. And I feel asleep again, I need to quit doing this. I shut my eyes and then bam D:
Reira
Reira
Well I like talking with others
I'm feeling better that way :)
Me too ;p
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Well then if you want to, send me a message via the inbox. And how was your school? I'm about to go myself :c
Reira
Reira
Okay :D
Well it was okay but boring too xD
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Boring indeed. Well, I must be going. I'll answer your reply when I get back, see you :D
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
And I answered, and I'm back! How is everything?
Reira
Reira
I answered too :)
Well everything is fineee:D
How are you??:)
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Doing fine myself :D. Just tired and preparing for school. You?
Top Bottom