• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Pale Rider
Pale Rider
WHAGWAAN.. Nothing much dude.. You tell ?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
ahh man nuthing much bored as hell.but since ive been online herfe today im feeling great hey what are ur favorite games
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Dude, there are many games that I like, but
when it comes to favourite
games, only 2 come into my
mind- DMC4 and PoP:T2T. What
about you ?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
dude i have many fav games but that my friend are two awesome choices for favourite games but i like dmc 3 more and pop:WW
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
but the most favourite game that id play every day and do is my first game and on my first 5TH generation console JSRF JET SET RADIO FUTURE FOR THE MICROSOFT XBOX THAT CAME OUT IN 2002 man i love that game but it isnt available now but i still have the original copy of it in good condition along with dmc 1 also bought in 2002 :)
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
Hmm.. Dude, do you like FPS games ??
DeamonslayeR
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
JSRF JET
SET RADIO FUTURE <- Never heard of this game!! What kind of game this is? simulation??
Pale Rider
Pale Rider
You know what, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who ABSOLUTELY HATES fps games, be it Crysis, CoD, or BF or anything you name ! What do you think?? Do I need to consult a psychiatrist ?at do you think?? Do I need to consult a psychiatrist ?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
well its more like ur a gang in tokyo of roller bladers u can do multiple tricks grinding ect ect.but u have to cover up the city in ur art with grafitti rival gangs also have covered parts of town so u have to cover their paint with urs. there is a guy named rukkaku hes the evil guy trying to exterminate all thbe gangs with his police squads and special units.
Top Bottom