• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
XD
Just forum engaged, I proposed to her a while back but we never got around to having the ceremony, we had StormSilves as priest and everyone else sorted like best men, brides maids etc

I'm glad you're enjoying it here! we don't get enough cool members like yourself, so what's your fav DMC?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
wow that musta been a wierd experience XD.yea i really like it here and how cum u think im cool,fav dmc would be the third even though i feel there couldnt be another dmc like the first one dantes voice actor was so convincing unlike langdon hes good but not that good
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Very good choices, I agree about DMC 1 it was the most atmospheric by far because of the VAs

You just come off as a cool guy, you've been friendly, respectable and courteous in your advice and you seem an awesome guy to talk to.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yeah i know right the VA was really awesome in the first one capcom shuda kept him.

lol i get that time to time on this forum.and u seem very nice to man and i gave my advice cuz i like to see the LOVE :3 but as i said before its overrated in the movies
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I completely agree love is an amazing thing, it can make a devil cry ya know ;)

I take it you're a DMZ fan also?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
*DBZ lol
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yup dbz naruto bleach one piece FTW
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Heh, nice, I used to like Naruto but I've gone off it a bit now but I still watch Bleach from time to time. It's always nice to see some anime love!
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yeah man anime is awesome though im tryin to find some different anime than this super alien ninja pirate ghost hunter anime
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Have you seen the DMC anime? I really enjoyed that.

Do you mind watching in Japanese?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yeah i did watch the anime its good i watch all anime in japanese english voiceovers are not that fun and not better explained
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Agreed, the reason I asked is there's a few short ones that people haven't heard of that you can only watch in Japanese like Chaos;Head for example.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
what no subs and how is it?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
You can get them with subs (else I'd be screwed!) and I really enjoyed Chaos;Head it's a bit of an odd one. But if you can find just the first episode watch it. It has something odd about it where after the first ep you need to know more.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
makes sense to me :p
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Cool, if you do watch it let me know what you think, it's only twelve episodes long to.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
ok ill watch when i have the time and let u know and by the way if i may ask whos the lucky girl u fell for
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Just someone I know in real life, we met at a wedding a few weeks ago. :)
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
so she knows u right
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
it isnt like she ignored ur A** no offence
Top Bottom