• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
AHHHH man bad just found out that my gf was cheating on me my friend saw her with a guy and decided to take pics of um kissing so he showed me and tommarow at school im gonna breakup with her:(.hope love is in the air for u by the way nice goku cosplay
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Thanks man, I'm sorry to hear that, I can defiantly say it's her loss!

It's better that you know, be strong dude. You can't be doing with things like that.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
YEAH IM over her the second i got the pics i dont care about her now and im alway's strong i knew this day would come i heard that she had 4 boyfriends at one time in the past i just trusted her cuz she said she wasnt like that anymore well *sigh* forget it.so how's it hanging any new thoughts on dbz ut
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I really REALLY want it, it looks like the best DBZ game ever with one problem....the combat, I honestly don't think I'm gonna get it cause the gameplay just flat out sucks. But they have anime cutscenes and all sorts :(

What are you doing? buy, rent or pass?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
buy dude my country dosent have any piracy law's so all they sell here is pirated games so it s like 1$ for me a definite buy :D
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Lulz that's epic! where do you live then? :O
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Is it Sweden?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
pakistan but soon moving to ausie where are u from most probably from america right majority of people here are americans :D
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Nope, I'm a Brit (so basically the same thing!)
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
OH BOLLOCKS LOL.dude u watch football :D
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I used to be a big fan, now....not so much :p
You're a gunners fan aren't you?
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yup i am vb musta told u that.but who do u prefer
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Nope, I'm just a ninja :p

I used to support Chelsea, I even have a Chelsea tatoo.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
been stalking havent chya u little.:p

chelsea fan i hope u arent one now but i guess u are since u got the mark for life lol lets not disscuss football then :D
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
rival teams that we are
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Indeed :p
But when they were bought by Roman Abromovich I didn't like the way the club was headed, so I got their old badge as a symbol of what they used to mean to me.

Modern Chelsea are....meh, I prob dislike them more than you do!
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
wow i do believe ibrahamovich sacks managers for a valid reason but i dont accept the way he sacked murinho and anchelotti (am i spelling it right) cuz they only didnt win one season any trophy after having previous succesful seasons
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I just don't like how money orientated the club is now. None of the players actually care about the club and with all the diving and such I can't honestly say I want to support them.

I don't care if they ever win anything or not, I just want to see players that want to play for the club and care about it not just their salary.
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
i knwo what u mean
the only player i thought was loyal was micael ballack
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
sorry for bad english dude
Top Bottom