• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Depends on the soundtrack really, there's a few I'd definitely like to get my hands on if possible. Why do you ask?
C
Chaos Raiden
Oh, I have a blog of video game soundtracks for download here:

http://chaosraiden.blogspot.com/

I have Deus Ex: Human Revolution OST, Skyrim promo OST, Dark Souls, etc. I will be uploading the full SKyrim soundtrack soon. :D
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Oh outstanding, I eagerly await the Skyrim soundtrack and I think I'll be getting my grubby paws on the Battlefield 3 soundtrack too.

Good god, ZoE soundtracks as well? You sir are a god among men. :p
C
Chaos Raiden
lol I also have all Assassin's Creed soundtracks, BioShock, Dead Space, Uncharted, and many more. I am still uploading more soundtracks, so check the blog from time to time. :D
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Indeed, I noticed! You've got a hell of a selection there, I shall have to partake in some more of them when I'm not downloading a 4 gig patch for Battlefield. :p
C
Chaos Raiden
lol How's Battlefield 3? Is it good?

I also uploaded Warhammer 40000: Space Marines soundtrack, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Final Fantasy, and others. Enjoy downloading them. :D
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Yeah, good game for the most part, even if it does still feel like it's in beta with some of the bugs people have been having. But Battlefield games have always been renowned for being hilariously buggy at launch.

Got the Space Marine soundtrack already off a friend, he bought the collector's edition so I had to pinch it off him. :p
Most definitely will grab the Vanquish one though, that had a damn good OST.
C
Chaos Raiden
Ah, I see. Then again, all games are not perfect as they have their own bugs and glitches. We just have to rely on the developers to release the patch to fix it.

Yeah, definitely. One of the best soundtracks in 2010. Hope there is a sequel for the game because I really enjoy playing it.
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Aye, well given the size of this latest patch, one can only hope some issues will be cleared up.

I'd definitely go for a Vanquish sequel, brilliant game that very much came out of nowhere. Had a lot of fun with it, shame it didn't see more publicity really.
C
Chaos Raiden
I see. By the way, do you enjoy Skyrim? I would like to know whether it is possible for me to play the game in 3rd person view from the start of the game until the end.

True. Should it have more exposure, the game would sold a lot. What about Shadows of the Damned? Do you play it?
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
I've played the hell out of Skyrim, can tell you a hell of a lot about it. Yes, you can play the entire game purely from a third person perspective, though the combat system may take a bit of getting used to like that. But yeah, can be done.

Shadow of the Damned...Seen that one about, looked pretty amusing if I'm honest, just haven't really seen it for sale anywhere nearby. Any good?
C
Chaos Raiden
Ah, I see. I might get Skyrim when is the PS3 version gets a newer patch to fix the framerate.

It is quite awesome, but there are few things you should be aware of. No New Game +, quite short (slightly longer than Vanquish playing time), etc. The combat is awesome, and it has the eerie atmosphere like horror games. Oh yeah, got one scene you gotta watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i9em-WcKkY
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Hmm, I wouldn't hold your breath, apparently it's a combination of game engine issues and issues with how the PS3's RAM is segregated between system processes and gaming graphics. It might not be a possible fix unfortunately.

HAH, right I'm getting that game on the basis of that one scene. £15, not bad.
C
Chaos Raiden
True. I just hope the framerate issue gets fixed first...

There are quite a lot of LOL and WTF moments in the game, thanks to Suda51's influence in the game. I can only surmise that the game is hell a lot creepier than RE5. Whether you enjoy playing it or not, you have to play it first.
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Well I do love me some Suda 51, I dare say it'd be right up my alley. I'm also entirely for creepy games too. Looks like I may get a good £15 worth of enjoyment from it at least.
Top Bottom