• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Hopefully, what problem are you having? :)
Meg
Meg
I'm stuck on level....I forget. XD I'm on SOS mode playing as Nero where you have to fight enemies on that big green elevator. There's a Blitz that just keeps kicking my butt. Please help! D:
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Try running round in a big circle jumping randomly (only one jump, save the double for if he appears) also when you turn DT you get a lot of invincibility, then just wait for him to appear while using Charge shot 3 (the others aren't really powerful enough)

Just keep kool :D
Meg
Meg
so use charge shot 3 and run around in circles?
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Yeah basically as long as you save that second jump to dodge their attacks you shouldn't be caught off guard. Also when their shield has gone immediately after his grab you can jump and grab them again mid air. It can be a bit tricksy to do but after it's just one grab or a few hits until they die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVNx2LdYiI
Meg
Meg
Ok, run around, jump to dodge, charge shot, save DT for when he shield is down...got it! I'll have to try it right now. Thankies. :)
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Good luck! :D
Meg
Meg
*hugs*!
Meg
Meg
Ok! So I tried your advice and I got him! >:3 Theeeen Bugged-out Agnus kicked my butt so many times I quit the level and played some Bloody Palace for green stars. Then I went back in and faced the Blitz again. I just about had him when he grabbed me, sucked all my remaining health and then blew up. Game over. XD So I decided to stop for now. But hey at least I now know what to do. ^^'
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Hey well done! ^^
I don't know if this is very good advice but I find the best way to beat Bugnus is to just be relentless with the attack, if you go DT and let 'er rip usually he doesn't have much chance to do anything.
Top Bottom