• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Heheh, no funky hax stuff or anything like that. I picked up FFVI on PSN last week when they were all on sale, did it on my PS3, then just went online with my PSP, signed in on my account and downloaded it off the store. :p
Autumn
Autumn
Really? I searched the PSN for it but couldn't find it :( Have to look again otherwise I will have to somehow take my MONDO HUGE PS2 on my 25hr plane flight with me XD I don't think I have a backpack big enough for that monolith.
Angelo Credo
Angelo Credo
Well it's definitely on there, just fired up my PS3 to investigate and it's still sitting on the store for £4, it's under All Games > PS1 Classics in the store, have another look, might save you having to haul your PS2 along with you. xD
Autumn
Autumn
Ah, I've just been looking on the PSN on my lap top. I’ve found FF1, 2, 4, 7, 8 and all other random FF games but not 6! Perhaps it'll magically appear if I search for it on my PSP instead. £4? That’s cheap! Thankee for the help anyways ^^
Top Bottom