• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Autumn
Autumn
AWESOME! I'll be coming back :p
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
You wouldn't happen to be coming back for Armageddon would you?...
Autumn
Autumn
I hope I don't cause it :/
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you knew because you were in Auckland, were you not?...
It's a cosplaying event kind of thing, where there's a heap load of anime and gaming stuff and actors from different shows come to it...
Just recently, the one in Hamilton had some of the cast from Twilight there...
Ugh, twilight...
Autumn
Autumn
Oh, lol. I really did not like Auckland. I was gonna avoid it when I come back, lol. I guess I'll pop in if I'm near there when the convention is ^^ Didn't see anything advertising any game/anime related things :( Thought I was rushing to see as much as the North Island as I couldn in 3 weeks XD I hates Twilight too, load of pants!
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
I don't go up there often, I actually live in Cambridge (it's a really boring town) and the convention isn't until late October I believe...
And boohoo to Twilight...
Autumn
Autumn
Think I may have driven through Cambridge on my way to Auckland. I wonder if it was the place I stopped for Hokey Pokey ^^ I loved Wellington and Matamata. I live in a boring town too :(
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Yeah, those places are way better than Cambridge, and I love wellington, it's like my second home there...
They also hold Armageddon down there too...
Autumn
Autumn
Oh, yay! I was thinking about going down to the South Island first 'cos I get the feeling if I go to Welly, I won't leave :/ I have to be in Welly for the premier of The Hobbit 2 though ^^ I hope I can save my money fast enough XD I do like small towns, I guess if you've live in one your whole life, you'll get bored but Matamata is small but charming and pretty.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Well, it's bigger than my town, and thankfully I'll be able to move outta here next year!...
Autumn
Autumn
Hehe! Where you thinking about moving to?
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Well, Auckland is one, maybe Wellington, or Napier, not sure yet, but definitely far away from here!...
Autumn
Autumn
Awesome! Never went to Napier. Started jouney in Welly and made my way up to Auckland, travelling through the middle. Hopefully get to travel around more next time.
Top Bottom