• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Just playing Fallout: New Vegas on my ps3. And you?
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
nice....me nothing much finish watching the raid and here...:) whats new with u ?
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Nothing new really. So far the same as usual, well the only new thing would probably be that I'm finally going to college in a couple of months.
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
sweet hope your exited :D and did u change your hair color or was it alwayz that color??
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Oh yea well this picture is older than the last one so this is my natural hair color. The other pic was recently. I did dye my hair trying to make it white but it didnt go as planned so I dyed it back to black and the black started fading so now my hair looks brown.
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
lol sweet..... i dont think anyone can get there hair white without it falling :D
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Actually I know a friend who did it without messing up. Well she is a woman, they know more about hair than men do.
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
lol im a hairdresser so i know about hair more than both :p:p and i'd like to know how she did it...:)
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Yea me too. I haven't asked her though but I will and when I do, I'll tell you how she did it. So do you work in a hair salon or something?
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
cool :) and yeah i'v been working in a salon for 5 years now :)
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
Damn you've been working for quite a while. Did you go to college for that?
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
nop but i go to the l'oreal company from time to time to learn new stuff such as color's :) and i'v got a bunch of degree's at home :)
DanteDevil01
DanteDevil01
That's cool, do you get paid good?
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
not that much but enough to get through :)
Top Bottom