• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
and thx for the follow bro :)
Razyel
Razyel
Fine thanks. Gonna have about a 250 miles trip to North with friends, staying there for about three days, no internet or anything just me and my little tent : )
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
sweet hope u have fun :D
Razyel
Razyel
Ofc no doubt about it :D
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
i alwayz do it its lots of fun....drinking till u cant stand fire in fromt of u with lots of marshmallow....yummyy :D:p
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
what do u do?
Razyel
Razyel
Well it's actually more like festival: good music and all but around here it does resemble alot like camping since there are so few Finns around, I mean we are almost the size of Germany in the map, but there are just barely 5 million people here. But yeah eating, drinking, probably swimming
and enjoying the sunny nights, since the sun barely sets around here at midsummer :D
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
lol sweet.....i just remembered a while back my friends threw me in the lake just for the fun of it :D.....the water was freezing and it was 4 am.....i so hate them lol and pranks haped to you?lol
Razyel
Razyel
Yeah countless times.. :D Better wach my back out there :DD I really hope nobody messes with my drinks today since I'm driving xD btw where do you live ? :)
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
lol yeah they can be very sneaky lol.....and im from lebanon....heard of it??
Razyel
Razyel
Yeah I do know it :D if you mean the country right next to Syria?
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
yeah im in beirut city :)
Razyel
Razyel
That's cool :) we have the same UTC :D
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
Razyel
Razyel
And talking about time I should probably go to sleep now, talk to you later :)
Razyel
Razyel
we have the exact same time zones :)
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
darkdeamon92/dmc3/
k bro tc and with the best alwayz :)
Top Bottom