• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Autumn
Autumn
Ok, I guess.
Thanks, chocolateghost made it for me ^^ Biiig Sherlock fan!
How be you?
K
KRSkull
I am alright.

no problem. i saw a few episodes of the adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Jeremy Brett is great as Holmes. but the only thing i hated was the way he treats Mrs. Hudson.
Autumn
Autumn
Hehe, it's funny. It seems as if he's a bit mean to her but he has his own little ways of showing he cares. There's an episode where he toast her and thanks her for helping him :3 Can't wait for the new Sherlock game, it actually looks to be a good one rather than your standard point and click they always make!
K
KRSkull
Most of the time he treats his clients in a mean way when he is uninterested in there cases. It is really amazing how they show different side of him. for example in the 2010 movie where he was facing enormous monsters. in that movie he appeared as the pure hearted caring person.

what is your favorite quote of Holmes?
Autumn
Autumn
I'm not fussed on Robert Downy Jr's version of Holmes, he's a bit too glammed up, charming and handsome whereas the series’ keeps his personality closer to the books. I'm afraid he is a bit ugly, socially awkward and annoyed by other people's stupidity ^^ Probably his most famous quote "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Autumn
Autumn
My brother keeps telling me to watch Game of Shadow though and Stephen Fry is in it :D
K
KRSkull
I agree with what you said about Robert Downy Jr's version of Holmes. actually i think that Ben Syder version of Holmes is much better. That is my second favorite quote. my favorite quote is "It is one of the curses of having a mind with a turn like mine that I must look at everything with reference to my own special subject."
Top Bottom