• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Hi there VB, how are you? :)
I'm afraid I'm not back just yet, I think if people knew my true opinion of the game I would have a bit of a hard time. So I'll still be having a break until I am not the bane of the forum (after all I'm the scourge of the DMC community ;) )
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
so I'm just waiting for this game to get out the way. I'm still thinking about you guys though. I just don't want anyone talking bad about my friends ^_^
V
Vergil'sBitch
I'm okay, thanks. Hope eveerthing is okay with you. What opinion could be worse than the stuff that's already been thrown out there... but then again... It's up to you. Either way, It's great to see you around :) Hopefully, You'll be back properly next year...? Thinking about you too.
Thanks for the back up on the thread ^^. That was really appreciated.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Ah don't mention it, I'll be in from time to time to say hey, oh and trust me they REALLY don't want to hear my opinion. Even at a technical level it's off. Shame Lexy seems to be getting some abuse, I would step in, but I'm sure she'll pwn peeps worse than we ever could! XD
V
Vergil'sBitch
You should do a youtube video then. What the heck is the point of a site if you can't voice you're opinion.
I know what you mean XD I'm trying to stay away from confrontations anyway (not that it works as there is always someone ready to have a go).
Top Bottom