• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SpawnShooter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh golly gosh. You say you can hang around more and I now have to back to real life T_T
    Pants! I gotta prepare for an interview, so I'll be staying away from here for a week. I shall reply eventually! XD
    Everytime I see you online I do a TFS Bardock style "FRRRRRREEEEIIIIIZAAAAAA!" XD
    Reactions: SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    I'm sure anything you produce would be fantastic!

Any scans of your fan art? You got me interested now :p I'd love to see some.
    Autumn
    Autumn
    Er, no. Not happening. Those things shall never see the light of day! Well, Iwas thinking about putting them in my scraps on DA for lulz but that probably won't happen for a while 'cos I'm lazy XD You do a lot of fan art? :)
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    No, unfortunately not. I'm not overly good at such stuff, I would love to get a graphical tablet though and try to improve. I love the speed drawing/painting vids you can find on YouTube for example.
    Heya, aka958 coming by with a friendly greeting.

How have ya been holding up Spawn?
    Gorbashou
    Gorbashou
    It seems like it, I did nothing to try to bypass anything and I could actually get access to the forum. A newstart with a new account that didn't last long until I threw out my identity everywhere. XD

And yes! I'm as good as it gets! For the moment at least. =D
    It has been ages, but ages doesn't stop me from coming by to visit. :p
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    Defiantly so, glad to hear you're doing well and a fresh start sounds perfect.

I saw you posted about Lucifer the other day and thought to myself "wow, someone who actually knows what they're talking about has joined the forums" glad to see it was you :p

P.S are you really 19 now?!?!
    Gorbashou
    Gorbashou
    Yeah, a fresh start did sound perfect.

Well, I can talk alot about DMC4, and play it decently. But not on your level, that is like, way ahead of me. =D

And no, I'm not 19, as I said, I aimed for a fresh start. My previous persona would then be history. As you can see, I didn't really succeed at all in keeping myself from telling everyone who I am. XD
    I see you're a BlazBlue fan. Gettin' pumped about Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma? ; )
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    Wa-hey! while I got in on Xbox so we'll be able to have some games :D
    I'm also quite heavily into some of the community so I'll be able to introduce you to a few players of varying skill levels. But everyone's always friendly and welcoming.
    DragonMaster2010
    DragonMaster2010
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    No worries, just let me know if you ever fancy any games. If I'm having one of my A.W.O.L moments just message me on YouTube (same name) :)
    Hai SpawnShooter.
    Great to see you back :)
    VeeBee
    Who are you? You remind me of someone.
    Meg
    Meg
    It was a conference. You know, a more serious convention. :p
    And it was lots-o-fun! Thanks for asking! ^^
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    My bad! >.<
    Glad you had fun, my thoughts where with you.

So, you still fighting the good fight ;)
    Meg
    Meg
    I just PMed you about that. ;)
    My god i haven't seen u arnd in a while o.o u were active when i joined newly and now i almost forgot u! gomen gomen >.>' but welcome back i guess :3
    SS! I miss you. ;_;
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    Hey Meg, hope you had a good Christmas. ^^

Sorry I'm having a looong break from here and didn't really want to mention it to anyone, I only wanted to post one thing so it's lucky I caught your message. But if you want to chat about anything it maybe best to message my YT account.

Hope you are doing well, I have missed you also :3
    Subject 64432B
    Subject 64432B
    You are so selfish SS, not mentioning it to anyone pffff
    Anyways be back soon , we miss you :))
    I did it! I defeated the evil Blitz and Agnus. Yay! :D Thank you for the help. :)
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    I did nothing, you got the accomplishment! ^^
    Well done!
    Meg
    Meg
    But.....but....but you gave me advice that I then used to win! D: You deserve credit to so you BETTER TAKE IT!! >:D
    I needs help with DMC4! Can yous help? D:
    Meg
    Meg
    I have noticed that! I also noticed that when he is throwing fireballs at you if you stand under him and slash at his feet he can't hit you.
    My problem with Agnus is that the way I play is that I prefer using basic combos while quickly jumping out of the way over just going nuts on the combos. So its hard to do much damage at a time.
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    I think as well when he summons his minions it drains his health a bit, Every time I fight him though I forget to look. I think it must only be minor.

Also don't forget you can still shoot phantom swords at him during the grab animation. ;)
    Meg
    Meg
    Okay! I'll keep all of this in mind next time I try it.
    Happy 4th of Decmeber :D
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    It's the 5th ;)
    Autumn
    Autumn
    But I posted it yersterday! I waited till 12am to do it! Then I forgot and posted it at 12:07 XD
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    (Don't you just hate it when you can't like a comment of a comment?)

I did actually see that you had posted it then, I was just being an arse ;)
    Thanks for your thoughts it was a very nice 4th December, oh wait I punctured a lung!...well it was nice other than that :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom