• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Angel General
Angel General
I threw it at you! *facepalm.. carefully hands donut to you*
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
did you ever notice that im blind cant you see im wearing black shades at night -__-. anyway GIMME THAT DONUT.
Angel General
Angel General
I give up -.- I'll just eat it myself if you won't take it...
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
hey dont take advantage of a blind man i really wanna eat that donut
Angel General
Angel General
*Gives you the donut* Use it wisely... ones with pink frosting are rare and delicious...
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
*dosent listen and eats like a maniac* OM NOM NOM. ahh that hit the spot but ive had better -_-
Angel General
Angel General
o_O You've had... better?! But what's better than a pink frosted donut with extra sprinkles and chocolate sauce :O
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
Boston cream is just yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p
Angel General
Angel General
I've never had that D: Caramel... anything caramel... ice cream, chocolate, ice cream with caramel and chocolate, chocolate with caramel...
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
well boston cream has choclate on the outside but at the top and inside is a speacial sort of cream. looks like mayo but its different and tastes different
Angel General
Angel General
I just got absorbed by youtube -.-' That sounds delightful :p Now you owe me some
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
you will never have my boston creams i share with noboday :mad:
Angel General
Angel General
:mad: Then I will hunt you down in the dead of night, blind man... I will walk in through the front door, take your boston creams, eat them, then leave the fridge open so you'll freeze... My paln is flawless >:D
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
oh so you think you can travel to th depths of hell to find me and take my boston creams and leave the fridge open for me to freeze. pfft hahaha good luck :p
Angel General
Angel General
....................................................................At least I have chicken
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
who dosent lol :p. hey if you dont mind me asking dont take it the wrong way but i didnt even welcome you since you were new and you still followed me your the first to do that why i may ask? please dont take it the wrong way is it because of my name people love the name :p
Angel General
Angel General
Because you're friends with Demon General and your avatar is awesome ^_^ Also I just follow ppl I like for no apparent reason cuz that's how I roll B)
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
yeah demon genral is my pal. hey do you know him in real life? and yeah chicks dig the avatar :p youve got the same habbit as demon genral lol following people for no reason thats why i like the guy :)
Angel General
Angel General
Yeah I know him in real life, he goes to my school ^_^ And I guess I see following someone like adding them on facebook - I've never been on a forum before so I'm still learning :p
DeamonslayeR
DeamonslayeR
okay then what is your name for real cuz i might have heard of you :)
Top Bottom