• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

crush
crush
that's okay. I will love to answer them. if possible
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Awesome. Ok, 1st question: Compared to DMC4 and DMC3 does DmC's match up in speed and fluidity?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
*DmC's combat*
crush
crush
It really does! Although it's 30fps it never seemed to be a problem. The gameplay is very fast and smooth and had a remarkable resemblence to the original series.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Great to hear! Next question: How simple was it to switch from one weapon to the next?
crush
crush
Aside from the misshaps that happened to almost every player in the booth.(ike pressing R1 which everyone hoped to lock-on(which is now dodge) and pressing circle for snach but found smashing enemies with Arbiter.) When I got used to it it was fairly easy. But I only hoped the stance buttons were R1/L1 than R2/L1. (This would obviously can be changed though)
crush
crush
But what truly seemed to be difficult to use was the Angelboost/airhike. You can't airhike while continually pressing angelmode. Which seemed to me quite hard to get used to.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Cool, I can't wait to play this demo! One more question: Did you have fun playing?
Top Bottom