• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
It is gold dude, seriously it's my GOTY for 2012. Everything about it I love, the stealth is fun and challenging, the action is satisfying, the world is rich with characters, the artstyle is beautiful. Just so much to take in, trust me you'll love it. :)
Sieghart
Sieghart
Ahhhh!! I'm excited. Looks like it's gonna be my GOTY for 2012 too.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
It's fantastic, easily the best stealth game I've played in perhaps ever. Lol
Sieghart
Sieghart
Best stealth game huh? Don't worry it will get a competition when ACIII and Metal gear grounf zeros is released :D

By the way, since you have played the game, have you already finished it? If it is, do you think there will be a possible sequel?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
True, and don't forget Hitman!
And yes I did finish it, and I'm playing through it again to get a different ending, so it's hard to say if there could be a sequel because there's different endings. Once I get this next ending I'll let you know.
Sieghart
Sieghart
Different endings? lol that's awesome. Never thought that a game like dishonored will have different endings.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Mhm, I think it only has two but not for sure. There's a high chaos ending and a low chaos I think.
Sieghart
Sieghart
I also heard that dishonored somewhat implements a JRPG story telling?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
What do you mean?
Sieghart
Sieghart
Something like where you pick a choice in dailogues like in mass effect where it lead you to a specific route depending on your choice.
Top Bottom