• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Autumn
Autumn
I am Jelly! You got any pics? Stupid question, did you cosplay? XD
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Hello there, didn't think you'd blink for a moment lol...
Yeah, I has pics but they'll take a while to upload since computers having spasms...
Cosplay you say? Indeed I did, and it'll probably be my last for a while until I finally move...
Autumn
Autumn
Did you go to the Armageddon in Auckland? Who did you go as? You're moving? Where to if you don't mind me asking. Question spam! XD
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
SPAMMED!...Lol...
Yes, I went to the one in Auckland, I went as Jade from MK on Friday, Axel from KH2 on Saturday, and today I went as Kurenai from Naruto, and yes I is moving to Australia...
Autumn
Autumn
You cannie move to Aus when I'm coming to NZ! LOL. Axel :3 Wow, three outfits? I can't even make one!
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
NOOOOOOOOO! I WILL NOT LEAVE THEN!... Yeah, I'm due to leave early next year unfortunately...
I've actually had those three done for a while, and I always try to cosplay as different characters on everyday, makes it more fun!...
I'm gonna have to fly home to cosplay back in Armageddon..
Autumn
Autumn
Oh noes, I was planning on coming to NZ the end of next year If I can save enough money (ebay!):( My friend is going to Melbourn (too lazy to look up spelling) in Aus next year. What made you want to move there? I just fell in love with NZ, everyone so nice and it's all so green and pretty! I'd love to emigrate!
Top Bottom