• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Then why do it in the first place you silly halfbreed?!...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
To see if he's human, or to prove that he's something more than human.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Hmm, I guess so...
You looking foward to the release?...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
HELL ****ING YES. I've never been so anticipated for a game in my whole life.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
WOW there buddy, chill! It's not out yet, although I'd be screaming like a fangirl if it was...XD
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Can't help it, my hype meter is rising.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
You made mine go up some more, I'm playing Dishonoured after I get outta here...Finally!...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
I love Dishonored! I was playing that earlier! I would say it's my GOTY for 2012.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
How are you liking it?
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
I haven't played it yet Mister, one of my Godkids just got it for me, he says it's epic too and I should definitely play it...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Ah, yes definitely play it, it's amazing!
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Have you finished it?...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Mhm, I'm replaying it to get a different ending.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Another question: Does this game have a long play through? Like it's not one of those games you can finish in an hour is it?...Cuz then that's definitely gonna put me off...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
It depends on how you play. My first playthrough was about 20 hours. If you explore the world, look for collectibles, and do side quests it will definitely take you quite awhile to beat. In fact I still haven't searched and done all quests in the game and I'm half way through my second playthrough.
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Sweetness, I was just checking it out before online, looks like this could be another FFX to me, but more violent!...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Yes, the violence is nice. :3
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
Really? What's the graphics like? Similar to MK? or more like MW and CoD?...
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
The graphics are great in HD. The artstyle is really quite unique and one of my favorites in games. :)
Chimera Khaos
Chimera Khaos
You flatter me with all these details Choco, welp, I gotta go now, so in about 20 minutes, I too will know it's greatness!...
Top Bottom