• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New DmC background to the site. Looks really slick. Nice job ;)
    Steve
    Steve
    Cheers matey! Still needs a fair bit of tweaking, but hopefully the removal of 'Classic Dante' won't upset too many people.

How's life treating you, by the way? :)
    LordOfDarkness
    LordOfDarkness
    You're welcome. No I'm sure it won't be much of a bother. Besides, didn't we have it where when DMC 4 was out then the background was based upon that? If so, this is just similar in that respect. Well hopefully things will be a bit better soon enough for me. But I'm not dead or suffering like they are in America right now, so I'm doing grand really. Yourself? :)
    hello steve, haven't seen you on here in awhile. :)
    so are we still going to see a new layout?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hey mate! Working on it now after taking a huge break. I'm not 100% thrilled with my latest draft, so I'll be chucking up a few more before I decide to push on with the new layout.

Hopefully it shouldn't take too much longer!
    chocolateghost79
    chocolateghost79
    very cool :) i'm excited to see the final version!
    hay bro!! hope you get better as soon as possible :)....and i left a post in (ask the staff anything) if you answer that maybe you will feel better :D:p
    Steve
    Steve
    Cheers mate! I'll have a gander at your question now. :D
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    cheers to you too :D and looks like dark drakan has game up :D
    i'm guessing you're over your bug? :)
    Steve
    Steve
    Yup! Well, I was. Then I was struck with hay fever-like allergies and now I can't stop sneezing or rubbing my eyes! Hurrah!
    chocolateghost79
    chocolateghost79
    dang man, you just can't catch a break :p i'm sorry dude, i hope you get to feeling better!
    so have you made any new layouts? :)
    Steve
    Steve
    Still workin' on it, in between fighting off a nasty bug and playing some Resident Evil 3! :p
    chocolateghost79
    chocolateghost79
    ah man, that sucks! i hope you get better soon, nothing worse than a crappy virus. :p
    and nice, re3 = great game. welp again i hope you get better, and i'm looking forward to seeing the new layout. :)
    hay bro i want to help out with the donations and all but there is no lebanon or even the middle east so....whats shall i do?? this is the first time for me so bare with me :D lol
    Reactions: Steve
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    dam it :(:(:( it kept giving me this (Only credit cards from approved countries may be used on PayPal.).....guess lebanon is not one of them :(:(....any ideas??
    Steve
    Steve
    Hmm... afraid I don't know what to suggest, then. :( I'm still very grateful that you would consider donating!
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    of course man this is the first site that i feel like home and would do anything for it....really!...so dont mention it:)
    hay man!! we never talked before so i just wanted to say hello :) and awesome job on this site!!...*im sure u get that alot*lol
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    amen to that :D...and thats good to hear that everyhing is gr8 with you :) as for me well its good sill living :D and hay are those your kids with you?? *they are soo cute* :)
    Steve
    Steve
    Yup! Those are indeed the little hellions that occupy space in my house. Jessica (pictured) is 11, Jake (pictured) is almost 3, and Josh, my youngest (not pictured), is almost 1.

Would you like one? I could arrange a great price for you!
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    darkdeamon92/dmc3/
    thats gr8:) hope you alwayz be by your side...:) and one what???O.O
    Hey Steve! I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me and my mate Zilla!
    Maybe you could sticky the "What We Know so far" thread in the DmC section?
    Please? Pretty, pretty please?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! Sorry about the late response! I'll have a gander at the thread now. :)
    Steve
    Steve
    Stickied!

(Eww!)
    Dante47
    Dante47
    Thanks mate!
    Maybe you can help me Steve, I tried posting to Angel, but since I can't get to her, I'll try you instead...

I accidently double posted my question in Ask Staff Anything , would you please delete the duplicate, my lappie keeps double posting everything I post...
    Steve
    Steve
    Sure thing, mate! I'll get on top of it right now. =]
    Chimera Khaos
    Chimera Khaos
    Thank you!... ;)
    Chimera Khaos
    Chimera Khaos
    I know you've had it for a while, but I just have to say, i love the custom title, it makes me smile every time I see it...
    So, I'm confused about something. Are contest winners just getting PMs, or will there be a thread dedicated to announcing the winners? I remember reading something about a thread, but I just want to make sure x_x

Sorry to bother : )
    Reactions: Brittlechips
    GamblingGambitCloud
    GamblingGambitCloud
    i just hope we find out soon D: the wait is killing me
    Steve
    Steve
    There'll be an announcement on the front page and the winners will be contacted directly by me.
    'Ello fella, just thought I'd give you a heads up on an issue that may interest you somewhat.

Decided to take a cursory glance at the Dino Crisis forum and Nod 32 being as reliable and useful (as a chocolate teapot) as ever has apparently taken exception to the site by throwing up a generic "potentially dangerous content hurr no website access for you" warning.
    Angelo Credo
    Angelo Credo
    The Resi site throws up the same generic warning, though accessing Project Ego/Grey Viper are a non-issue, it's fine with those.
    Steve
    Steve
    Ahh. Gotcha. I was able to reproduce the error after installing the NOD32 program, so I'll definitely be needing to look into that, then. Cheers for the heads-up!
    Angelo Credo
    Angelo Credo
    Not a problem chap. :)
    Hey Steve, has anyone ever mixed you up with Steve-o before? Cuase if they haven't, I just did...
    Chimera Khaos
    Chimera Khaos
    Haha, I hope you take that as good thing, cause I just found it funny by how much you resemble them...lol...
    Steve
    Steve
    My wife loves Steve-o, so I'll certainly take it as a compliment! I think she prefers Party Boy more, though...
    Chimera Khaos
    Chimera Khaos
    Yeah, fair enough, can't get enough of Party Boy!...
    Hai, i just have a quick question about the comp. Can we just enter one joke, or more than one? I have about six
    Thanks Veebee
    V
    Vergil'sBitch
    YAY! thanks.
    V
    Vergil'sBitch
    But it's either an art entry, or joke entry isn't it? (Tony pointed it out to me...)
    Steve
    Steve
    You can choose any category you like and submit as many entries as you like -- but only for that category you have chosen.
    Hoping to spice up our Facebook page somehow. Any suggestions, gang?
    chocolateghost79
    chocolateghost79
    the sexiest of sexy URLs :) and i am trying to think of ideas to help the page out.
    Steve
    Steve
    Cheers mate. Methinks we need more admins on there, or whatever they're called on Facebook. I still can't get my head around how everything works on there!
    chocolateghost79
    chocolateghost79
    well if you ever need any help i would love to do so! :)
    Hey Steve. Y'know you remind me of Mr. Clean. Cause you're bald.
    Reactions: Steve
    Steve
    Steve
    My wife says I look like a peanut, so I'll take that as a compliment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom