• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Thanks! XD
How are you?
Autumn
Autumn
Ok, selling my life on ebay XD I know we didn't talk much but you were the first to say hi to me so you shall always be in my memory ^^ I haven’t seen you on here much since :/
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Ah thanks :D
I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much, I always enjoyed when we did however. I went through a period of not really enjoying posting but I'm slowly getting back into it, just nice to see people still remember me! I'll try and make sure to say hello when I do pop on ^_^
Autumn
Autumn
I haven't posted a lot lately; I think I disappeared for a few months too. Real life has this horrible habit of stopping your from doing things you enjoy. Life all good with you? :)
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Life is all good cheers (though it is nice to needlessly complain every once in a while ;) )

I say damn life! it always gets in my way, I don't bother with one.
Autumn
Autumn
Ah good! Perhaps that's where I'm going wrong then. I keep trying to get a life but I can't find one! Forgot to say, love your sig! If only there were Dante and Freiza Pokemon :3
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Every time you comment on this post I want to 'like' it again! there should so be an option for that. :/

Cheers, I'm not trying to boast (I am really) but I made it in Paint with one of these,
http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/19144.jpg
the red button in the middle is the mouse.
Autumn
Autumn
Pfft. That is nothing compare to what my lower end, budget lap top can do in all its cheap glory:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/AutumnDagaz/freiza.png

Yeah, floating disembodied head on Namek! (I was aiming for cute but missed :/)
Ok, yours is better T_T I’m soooo gonna push that red button >:)
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Sorry I had to comment again, your pic was brill! XD
Autumn
Autumn
Ok, you’re just showing off now! *sweeps her pic under the carpet* Gimme a pencil and paper any day and I will give you a picture a with a slight less amount of pants-ness than what I can make on Paint XD Kinda makes me wanna draw again… *pulls out DBZ fan art from 10 years ago* Perhaps not…
Top Bottom