• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Actually my sig is of the new Vergil, but my profile pic is Nero. :)
Sparda's rejected son
Sparda's rejected son
Lol My bad I met Nero avatar. Their both great. Did you make them?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Mhm. The drawing in my avatar I did not make, but I did heavily edit it.
Sparda's rejected son
Sparda's rejected son
Sweet! I miss Nero, poor guy got no extra deveoplment. :(
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
I actually didn't used to like Nero much, but the other night when I was playing DMC4 with my friend I decided to play as Nero and really dig into his gameplay and I got really good with him and now I like him alot more. Yeah his story wasn't great I wished they would explain more about him.
Sparda's rejected son
Sparda's rejected son
In some ways I like Nero's gameplay more so than Dante or Vergil's. I love the Devil Bringer! DMC4 told its love story and I guess for that I can accept it for what it is. He's part of Sparda's family somehow. I can dig it.
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Yeah it's not as varied, but it is pretty fun and addictive when you get good at it. :)
Sparda's rejected son
Sparda's rejected son
It is. While Dante's many moves were cool I found it MUCh easier to use Devil Bringer and Charged gun shots. Plus Johnny Young B portrayed Nero so well that I can't help but see Nero as bad @ss!
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Haha true, and another Power Ranger is voicing Vergil's voice. Lol
Sparda's rejected son
Sparda's rejected son
What are the odds that two PRs have been Vergil and one has been Nero. Its a secret confirmation that Nero is Vergil's son! Lol
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
That's it! But I was referring to the new Vergil. He is also voiced by a Power Ranger. Lol
Top Bottom