• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
Hey brother! Long time no speak. I recently read your DMC6 fic...Dude. You're amazing. XD Life's been treating me really well man. Thanks...How about you?
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Hey man. Yeah, it has been a while. Ah thanks mate. I noticed you had checked it out, because you gave me likes lol Thanks for that man. I wouldn't say it's amazing, just yet. We'll have to wait and see what happens when the gang get to Mallet Island. What's in store for them and all of that. Ah it's okay mate. My girlfriend has thrown a full on wobbly though =/
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
I'm glad to see you're still around, though. After all these years...No problem dude! You deserved them. =) Right...Just keep me updated. You continually impress me, LoD. ^^ Oh, that sucks. =( I'm really sorry to hear that. I know you're trying to fix whatever's up, she must be lucky to have you.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
I'm like the illness that keeps coming back lol Cheers bud :) Oh don't worry, there'll be plenty of updates. When the computers at the Library work and all that jazz. I'm glad that I do, mate ;) Apparently I ruin things for her, so we're probably going to take a break or something. I don't know yet man. We'll see.
Chibi Dante
Chibi Dante
But hey, it's a great illness. XD Cheers to warm memories and new beginnings. :D Yay! Lookin' forward to it man! You do a lot of things right, just thought you should know. xD Aw man. I'm sure you're trying your best not to though. A break would probably be needed, yeah. Give it some time. But it won't be long until she comes running back for you. No one can be away from you for that long, LoD. =]
Top Bottom