• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

meg5493
meg5493
no problem its really good and i like how you incorperated all the characters (like lucia alot of people don't usually put her in)
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Thanks, I appreciate it. Well I just thought why not you know? The more the merrier. I felt I really needed to bring Vergil back into this. Considering it is like DMC 5, and he left ages ago. How he came back will be explained though.
meg5493
meg5493
that sounds awesome seeing how Vergil is my favorite character in the whole series
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Thanks, once again I really appreciate it. Oh really? I did not know that. Of course then again, why would I of? lol Ah well don't fret, I'm working on something in the back of this dusty old mind of mine.
meg5493
meg5493
yaay *hugs*
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Cool. I get a Christmas hug :) I have updated Hell's Angels if you're interested :D

*Hugs*
meg5493
meg5493
Yeah i saw it then i read the whole thing in like 3mins lol i have the same problem with Karaii on DA it takes her so long to come out with DMC comics then when they do come out i read them so quick that im already done before i know it
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Did you like it? Thoughts, opinions, feedback?

Well you see, updates are usually a bit quicker for me. But what with Christmas and all. And so many new stories I've been posting.
meg5493
meg5493
i really do like haha i can't wait for you to upload some more i feel like when DMC5 does come out with all the fan fiction i've read the those stories will be better then DMC5's story hahaha :D
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness

Yeah lol That's really true! xD
meg5493
meg5493
i found one last night that just blew my mind it was a battle between angels and demons not as corny as you would think but it was soo good the only downside was the last like 2 chapters were never uploaded so you don't know how it ends but it was GLORIOUS
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Oh right. So it was a Devil May Cry Fan Fic then? Oh right, bummer >_>
Top Bottom