• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

ChaserTech
ChaserTech
I normally use the debug menu since it's easy to use. Not to mention I don't need the actual disc to run the debug menu. Just the game itself that's installed onto my harddrive.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Debug mode is just great isn't it?
How do you make the health what you want then or is that something I'm missing in Debug mode.
Also how much do you know about Lucifer set ups?
ChaserTech
ChaserTech
Oh, I normally just keep the enemies with infinite health then pause the actual game in the middle of a finishing blow. After that I set No Death to off and unpause it.

And for Lucifer setups, what do you mean? I normally just use Lucifer while JCing in midair after any attack I do when I want to use it.
(yamato, aerial rave, full house, and etc.)
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I had wondered if that was the case, then you just edit it together?

I mean for juggles when you set up things like round house etc I don't want to just spam the ground combo so I'd like to set them up in JCs.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
I noticed in a video someone got them by simple Lucifer (2 hits) > Yamato JCs but for some reason even though I'm doing the same set up they don't juggle the same when the swords begin to explode, I can't work out why for the life of me.
ChaserTech
ChaserTech
Yeah I just edit it together since when you pause the game, it adds an extra frame so there's literally no skip when you cut the pause out.

Juggles, as in you're on the ground and you're keeping the enemy in the air by constantly popping them back up? I got confused at your post a bit.
Top Bottom