• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
I can not wait dude! never been so excited for a game! And I know you're gonna have fun! :)
wallenb
wallenb
have u seen any spoilers after mission 10 yet?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Unfortunately yes, but that's why I have been staying away from the forums lately. Too many spoilers. :p
wallenb
wallenb
To many spoilers is an understatement!! every thread in the DmC page has a spoiler tag!! and even if it doesn't have a spoiler tag, someone who already played the game says something that spoils it anyways!! Im gonna go watch Spartacus now to chip away at the time!
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
I swear dude! It kinda makes me sad that so many people got the game early because now us that have to wait for actual street date have to avoid spoilers instead of discussing it with everybody. I need to figure out something to pass the time. Lol
wallenb
wallenb
things i did to pass the time for the past 7 days: Played FFX, Prototype 2, Watched Game of thrones 1st and 2nd season, and now i'm gonna watch Spartacus!
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Yeah I've been watching alot of movies too, have you seen Django Unchained?
wallenb
wallenb
not yet. is it any good?
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
It's fantastic! Tarantino delivers yet again! Great movie to watch to pass the time.
wallenb
wallenb
I didn;t know Tarantino directed that movie! I'll have to wait for it to look better online, or just fork up the money and watch it in the cinemas
chocolateghost79
chocolateghost79
Yeah dude! And I actually watched a really good version online at this site: 1chanel.ch you should check it out.
wallenb
wallenb
thats where i watch all my movies!
Top Bottom