• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

8BitHero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your sig is funny. I try to table hop or royal guard that last hit all the time.....LOL.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Haha, yeah it's so funny. Nero fail :)
    You know I just thought, we've known each other all this time and we don't even have each other on Xbox! mind if I throw a f.request your way?
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    Awesome I'll send one your way :D

Also I have a favor to ask if that's cool, I'm just finishing up my VST3 entry and I'm not too happy with it (get damaged loads and just looks sloppy in places) but I can't be bothered to do anymore!
    I was wondering if you'd take a look and see if you think it's ok, I'm not worried about winning or anything just don't want to embarrass myself XD
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    Oh my Gtags jayganaut btw :)
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    No problem. Just send it to my YouTube.
    You're BumblebeeCody, aka mariotaz on YouTube? :)
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Yeah I am
    VineBigBoss
    VineBigBoss
    I'm Shiryuko at YouTube, we are having a conversation about the changes from DmC to DMC. Glad to see you're here too, man :)
    Why in the world would you ever play SFxTK?
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Because it's s good. I have play the online just to see how it goes. I'm probably gonna play Third Strike anyway. Don't like SFxT. But I'll record a few matches.
    Sorry for my terrible comment on your video I literally had my rose tinted glasses on.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    That was terrible? Compared to the other comments I've read it was actually far more appealing to read.
    Also, don't take my YouTube comments too seriously, since the description and comments are meant to the annoy the mindless fanboy/girls.

But if you expand the description I do praise the game, all of them have a hidden description but the *obvious troll* description is what I want people to see.
    M
    Marionette Cherry
    Yeah, I saw those. haha.

But like if you like a game or not is entirely up to you and if you have a good reason why you like or dislike something instead of just saying "lol it sucks" or "lol it's just fun" then that's all that matters. You sorta did make me see DmC in a new light though and I'll be getting the PC version so I can make my own combo videos I have it on PS3 but the 30fps DmC runs at kinda kills it.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Yeah completely true. I just found the "DmC rankings system is broken" to be a bad point to bring up and thus I made those videos. Those DMC3/4 is ****ty videos a jokes as well ( between myself and a few people on this forum). They understood the humour

I would love 60FPS but the consoles can't cope with DmC so it had to be locked. I look forward to your videos though, send 'em this way or as video response! :D
    Despite the satirical DmC ****posting, you did a god job at making that game look good. Possibly best combo video for it I've seen.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    That means, a lot thank you!
    Haha you silly, Banned people don't actually exist.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    This user is banned.
    Please contact a moderator for more information.
    Terrutas
    Terrutas
    T-this can't be.
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    This user is banned.
    Please contact a moderator for more information.
    Ya know, I was gonna upload some MGR footage, then I saw yours...yeah...I might not now :p

Well played man, you continue to impress and nice to see a fellow Brit too!
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Nope. What's that?
    SpawnShooter
    SpawnShooter
    It's a forum/tournament site that does free to enter XBL tournaments with prizes etc I was a staff member a while back and dealt with most of the BlazBlue stuff but they decided to drop BB and so I kinda phased out as well. It's not as active anymore but worth a go if you fancy some free stuff ;)
    http://streetfighterleague.eu/news.php
    8BitHero
    8BitHero
    Ah! I will have to check that out. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom