• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

8BitHero
8BitHero
Well, I don't mean to put you off making a video sorry.

Thanks for the feedback. I think you and VergilsBitch are the only two people I know of from the U.K
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
LordofDarkness is too, but that's it as far as I know or at least from when I was around more. Oh and pretty much all the Staff are from UK too.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Your video was very inspiring, I just got done with /v/ style though so want to take things a bit easier rather than catching up to everyone's level (other wise it doesn't feel like uploading you know?) but I'll prob get some out when it releases, either way I look forward to more of your content :D
8BitHero
8BitHero
Das cool, yo! Yeah I realised the staff are in the U.K too. That VStyle tournament, you have a video for that?
I do have an awesome combo video planned within the next two weeks and I'm starting it soon. I just need to the get the planning finished.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
8BitHero
8BitHero
Eh, maybe. I'm concentrating on other tournaments at the moment (Fighting Games). Cool videos though!
You know your Vstyle is private by the way.
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Thanks man. Yeah we were recommended to have them private for "surprise" etc until the tournament rolls around (it's in March)

So what FG games you play? (forgive me for not knowing)
8BitHero
8BitHero
SpawnShooter
SpawnShooter
Ah shame about BB, it's the only one I play myself. I used to play tournaments but the lack of a community and bad internet made me not take it as serious as I'd like.

Have you heard of the street fighter league?
Top Bottom