• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
yeah rilgar was a great planet it was there where i met my first giant phiranha .... then it ate me, and i'm the first one? o.o woohoo i've finally accomplished something in my boring life XD
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
yeah rilgar was a great planet it was there where i met my first giant phiranha .... then it ate me, and i'm the first one? o.o woohoo i've finally accomplished something in my boring life XD
Rilgar
Rilgar
Haha, well have to say for me that was the Lurker shark in Jak & Daxter 1. Awh haha. Well done to you mistah General!
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
i just know them as the big fish things that eat you if you go for a swim XD , and yes mister general, next supreme executive chairman board of directors atonimous godly ambitious mister sir saint general
Rilgar
Rilgar
It was the scariest thing of my youngin' years. xD Dat be a fancy title thar....Sir....
Laurence Barnes
Laurence Barnes
the scariest thing for me in my young years were the mimic chests from dark cloud they scared me when they turned into a monster XD. and why thankyou kind sir
Top Bottom